Day before, I posted about another of my gift writings, one that sold just recently, Volleyball Setter, and I thought I’d post a short note about another I’ve always liked – A Yoga Teacher.
Then yesterday I featured A Yoga Teacher, a combination image (Austin autumn leaves at a home we once owned) and writing I really like, being as it is I really like yoga 😊 🧘
Seeing how folks seemed to really like both previous posts, I’m following up with another well received work, Dispatcher. “Way” back, like in the 80s and 90s when I did shows, wife and I even sold these to groups and associations. The image with this one is from an urban farm, Springdale Farm here in Austin that unfortunately closed a few years ago.
Today I worked a little on visual ideas for creating a new poster for another of my writings, this one called “Little Dancer.” It’s in my Arts Poetry collection available on Amazon, but I’ve never offered it as a stand alone yet.
Sheila and I have hundreds of poems that’ve been exceptionally well received over the years. Creating a poster format for even one new one is proving quite a challenge 😏 but it’s a good challenge 😊
Typically I would use one of my photos, but I’m leaning toward creating a line drawing then washing it over with light watercolor. It’s tricky, and involves time, but I’m finding exploring my options fun, so that’s good too!
And I did get to work on an older almost-done watercolor plus started a new one.
I mean, what else are Saturdays for, lol!
Stay well everyone! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Yoga –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see coffee mug 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 18, 2021 – Moving in Our 70’s in a Time of Covid – Stragglers Needing Packing“I have most my images, prints and originals, paper/canvas/panels, mostly packed now…Somehow I’ve ended up with several stragglers, lol!”
- April 17, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Keeping Colors Crisp and Clean via Dianne Mize“…though I’ve almost finally finished Lady in Paris 1889 and even got a 1/2 decent photo pic of it this morning, I’ve since added a few more touches – actually applying some of the 4 common sense tips in today’s newsletter tip from Dianne Mize.”
- April 16, 2021 – Moving in Our 70’s in a Time of Covid – Boxing It UpStay well everyone, and wish us continued good luck w/our move!
- April 15, 2021 – Abstract Detail 2 Faith in a Safe Return, My Newest #DigitalArt Upload @FineArtAmerica“Though not a detail abstract, where the originating image is otherwise unknown, this is a tight cropping round the female figure in the original small 5×7 watercolor on canvas panel”
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊