Day before, I posted about another of my gift writings, one that sold just recently, Volleyball Setter, and I thought I’d post a short note about another I’ve always liked – A Yoga Teacher.
Then yesterday I featured A Yoga Teacher, a combination image (Austin autumn leaves at a home we once owned) and writing I really like, being as it is I really like yoga 😊 🧘
Seeing how folks seemed to really like both previous posts, I’m following up with another well received work, Dispatcher. “Way” back, like in the 80s and 90s when I did shows, wife and I even sold these to groups and associations. The image with this one is from an urban farm, Springdale Farm here in Austin that unfortunately closed a few years ago.
Today I worked a little on visual ideas for creating a new poster for another of my writings, this one called “Little Dancer.” It’s in my Arts Poetry collection available on Amazon, but I’ve never offered it as a stand alone yet.
Sheila and I have hundreds of poems that’ve been exceptionally well received over the years. Creating a poster format for even one new one is proving quite a challenge 😏 but it’s a good challenge 😊
Typically I would use one of my photos, but I’m leaning toward creating a line drawing then washing it over with light watercolor. It’s tricky, and involves time, but I’m finding exploring my options fun, so that’s good too!
And I did get to work on an older almost-done watercolor plus started a new one.
I mean, what else are Saturdays for, lol!
Stay well everyone! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Yoga –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see coffee mug 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊