So many beginnings the 1st of May for my wife and I. It was Sheila and mine’s 40th anniversary, we’d just moved into a new apt close (we didn’t begin to realize how close! 😊) to Barton Springs Greenbelt here in Austin, and of course a new month of blog posts!
‘Course it did post the 1st of the month, but of my first of month posts it’s rare one carries its momentum the entire month and so convincingly, so, being such a special event moment for us, in so many ways, maybe that’s part of why ❤️
As interesting I think is how well my 2nd most viewed post, a Twitter tweet feature on Ros @Deli60Ros, did. Not posted til after mid-month, it came a very respectful close second. Ros’ combination image / word tweet carried such a generous dose of beauty and charm and reminder of the power and need for good in our lives, it nearly swept to the month’s top spot!
I hope we all venture forth this new month, with projects and art and life events we’ll want to proudly happily share!
Be well everyone! 😊
Direct link to blog post in above tweet 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “new beginnings” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊