Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it mightend up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
It’s hard to see, but that tiny white speck in the far right distance, sitting atop a boulder, is a young man that turned up in my shot of the Barton Springs Greenbelt Creek facing south. He seemed to be doing what me and the few others on the greenbelt today were doing – braving threats of severe hail and thunderstorms to soak up what we could in the urban chaos refuge this stretch of nature is. Very few folk were out, but we all seemed intent in just finding a spot to decompress, absorb, and return a little bit healthier and happier to wherever we’d emerged from. I’d crossed the creek to the western banks and explored it briefly yesterday, and was determined to explore it a little more before the rains, then having to wait a week or two to have access across again. I slept a lot today, after a month of almost unrelenting work preparing to move, moving, and resettling. That helped tremendously. But my clarity and peace of mind returned mostly fully after my gaunt into our precious semi-wilderness so close by ♥️
Stay happy everyone! Take enjoyment from the good surprises – they can reprieve an entire day 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “in wilderness is the preservation of the world” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊