Reblog, Street Level by Tiffany Arp-Daleo
It’s been a snoozy hazy hot day here in Austin for me and the only thing I could motivate myself to do beyond the host of chores needing doing was share this wonderful new work from an artist I’ve been lucky to know a bit now, and even luckier to share some of her work 😊
There’s a completeness and wholeness, mixed with the ambiance of mystery and suggested detail – her combined composition and method – in this work, I truly enjoy!
If I had to peg it – I’d say it’s a dappled abstract ❤️
Below are some further links to her work…
On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp-Daleo
And my series of reblog posts re Tiffany and her work are here at –
Thanks so much everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “dappled abstract” –
Direct link to above shower curtains at Amazon smile –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊