Reblog, Street Level by Tiffany Arp-Daleo
In collaboration with a poetry tie-in : “THE LOST SEASON,” POEM BY JONI CAGGIANO
This is a special presentation from artist Tiffany Arp-Daleo, whom many of my readers/viewers have seen work from here on my site, teaming up with poet Joni Caggiano.
Mashups, of all kinds, tend to mostly either work or just miss, the contributing creative components each already recognized for their talents; the only question remaining – does the mashup mess up or mesh up?
You’ve probably guessed I’m reblogging because this is definitely a mesh up for me! 😊
Tiffany’s signature look above is easily recognizable by her friends and readers of my reblog of her work and Joni’s input, well, it’s poetry so you’ll need to give it more than just a look, lol! But here’s a two line sampling —
her hues and tints on palette lay orange and redhttps://the-inner-child.com/2021/09/27/featured-artist-tiffany-arp-daleo/
no painting of leaves or merging bodies in their bed
I won’t give away the surprising full rhythms and rhymes of each of the three full stanzas, but I found them a delight to read on their own, and, with an added tingle visualizing Tiffany’s work playing in Joni’s creative heart of words ❤️
Both posts are short and to the point, yet both posts, I believe, image and verse, linger 💕
On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp-Daleo
And my full series of reblog posts re Tiffany and her work are here at –
Thanks so much everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “poetry and art” –
Direct link to “Creative Intuition in Art & Poetry” at Amazon smile –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊