Back about in mid October, I began experimenting how to promote my blog posts a bit better.
I had several ideas I was trying out, including tweeting an updated-image tweet of my current blog posts every few days or so, and keeping my long running occasionally updated image tweet of my current images on Fine Art America as my pinned tweet.
My biggest problem was having time to keep both formats reasonably current on a regular basis. Intermittent was about the best I could do, with full negligence more the norm, lol! 😊
Views of my images on Fine Art America & on my blog site here both improved slightly, but – in an act of desperation to save time for painting & family – when I dropped having 2 formats to keep up with, and used my blog posts tweet image as my pinned tweet, and updated just that one feature, my views on both Fine Art America and my blog site took a nice turn.
Each increased only slightly, but my current images on Fine Art America + related older images there, and my current blog posts + my older related posts all moved up in activity together!
Well, who’s to look a time saving exposure increasing gift horse in the mouth? Not me, lol! 🙏 😊
Oh, and what’s the gift the gift horse is showing me?
Honestly, I’m just plain blessed to have more painting projects and ideas and materials to work with than I’ve ever had my whole life! And the same goes for my fitness activity options! And who knows, one day Sheila and I may get to travel again.
Yes, blessed indeed ❤️
The link to my series of Twitter / Blog posts about this project is –
Stay well everyone! Tinkering how to present one’s creativity seems a creative feat in itself! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “artists lives and works” – https://amzn.to/3kuxXIZ
Direct link to the book, David Hockney (above) on Amazon – https://amzn.to/3kwd8gy
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 21, 2022 – Sheila & I Are Attending 2 Gallery Openings Today! #PrimalGalleryDS #AustinArtSpaceSheila and I are off to a busy fun art-openings day that include some of my art at two local galleries today – AVAA’s Austin Art Space, and Primal Gallery in nearby Dripping Springs!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊