Despite have a really interesting reblog / review post on an interview held with a top Abstract Expressionist ( preserved at the Smithsonian ), things have gotten so bad in terms of infections I felt I had to do what I’ve done several times this last two years, bring you current status news about the pandemic virus, again via Twitter tweets one can click on and follow, like, retweet, or even respond to.
I’ve lost more than a handful of close to intensely personal people to this virus, some of whom were so compromised they couldn’t even take the shots because their systems were so compromised, some who wouldn’t take the vaccine, and some who did but still succumbed.
What you choose to do, or have chosen to do, or will choose, is your prerogative, though not necessarily without repercussions to others, including those who might care for you quite a bit. I can’t personally do anything about that.
I can though, bring you what seems to me important current information, and let you either slough it off, pin it to your memory as information to be considered, or readily agree it’s information worth sharing.
We do our parts, for better or worse, like marriages. For I believe humanity is wedded to itself. Maybe the way it always has, but certainly more visibly, more globally, than any time we’ve been aware of.
Whatever you may choose to do the remainder of this holiday season and into the new year, I only wish you the best. No, I wish us all the best. Stay well as you can. Help yourself, and help those you care for….
Remember, you can add your voice, your thoughts, to any of these tweets if you are on Twitter simply by clicking the tweet —
Take care everyone! Make your choices with you and those you love in mind ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊