Despite have a really interesting reblog / review post on an interview held with a top Abstract Expressionist ( preserved at the Smithsonian ), things have gotten so bad in terms of infections I felt I had to do what I’ve done several times this last two years, bring you current status news about the pandemic virus, again via Twitter tweets one can click on and follow, like, retweet, or even respond to.
I’ve lost more than a handful of close to intensely personal people to this virus, some of whom were so compromised they couldn’t even take the shots because their systems were so compromised, some who wouldn’t take the vaccine, and some who did but still succumbed.
What you choose to do, or have chosen to do, or will choose, is your prerogative, though not necessarily without repercussions to others, including those who might care for you quite a bit. I can’t personally do anything about that.
I can though, bring you what seems to me important current information, and let you either slough it off, pin it to your memory as information to be considered, or readily agree it’s information worth sharing.
We do our parts, for better or worse, like marriages. For I believe humanity is wedded to itself. Maybe the way it always has, but certainly more visibly, more globally, than any time we’ve been aware of.
Whatever you may choose to do the remainder of this holiday season and into the new year, I only wish you the best. No, I wish us all the best. Stay well as you can. Help yourself, and help those you care for….
Remember, you can add your voice, your thoughts, to any of these tweets if you are on Twitter simply by clicking the tweet —
Take care everyone! Make your choices with you and those you love in mind ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊