Despite have a really interesting reblog / review post on an interview held with a top Abstract Expressionist ( preserved at the Smithsonian ), things have gotten so bad in terms of infections I felt I had to do what I’ve done several times this last two years, bring you current status news about the pandemic virus, again via Twitter tweets one can click on and follow, like, retweet, or even respond to.
I’ve lost more than a handful of close to intensely personal people to this virus, some of whom were so compromised they couldn’t even take the shots because their systems were so compromised, some who wouldn’t take the vaccine, and some who did but still succumbed.
What you choose to do, or have chosen to do, or will choose, is your prerogative, though not necessarily without repercussions to others, including those who might care for you quite a bit. I can’t personally do anything about that.
I can though, bring you what seems to me important current information, and let you either slough it off, pin it to your memory as information to be considered, or readily agree it’s information worth sharing.
We do our parts, for better or worse, like marriages. For I believe humanity is wedded to itself. Maybe the way it always has, but certainly more visibly, more globally, than any time we’ve been aware of.
Whatever you may choose to do the remainder of this holiday season and into the new year, I only wish you the best. No, I wish us all the best. Stay well as you can. Help yourself, and help those you care for….
Remember, you can add your voice, your thoughts, to any of these tweets if you are on Twitter simply by clicking the tweet —
Take care everyone! Make your choices with you and those you love in mind ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 29, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Repeat Most Viewed – “Austin Pink Sunset”Wonderful, iconic, and a favored memory of rushing down along the banks of Lady Bird Lake between the old railroad bridge and the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, I captured 3 images all total, from….
- May 28, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #2 #AustinArtSpace in North Central Austin…we were ready to ease down to an old familiar location having their 1st open-art-call opening and show since before the pandemic – AVAA’s Austin Art Space!
- May 28, 2022 – When Plans of What to Write About Become Necessities : #UvaldeBelow are tweets and/or links etc referring to those above topics. I’ll try and notate in the title if there’s a dominant topic. Right now, it’s still : children murdered… ..en masse….
- May 27, 2022 – When a Child Asks Why Someone Wants To Kill Him and His Friends….…our youngest girl has had to speak with the 9 year old, our youngest grandchild, about this….
- May 26, 2022 – #KVUE News Austin Had an Article That Got Me Thinking More About Gun Violence and Potential Gun Control Laws…it’s that latter position, gun controls that do exist, and their being exemplified as markers of failures in their communities to stem unlawful violence that got me thinking. See below –
- May 25, 2022 – When Innocent Children Are Gunned Down, We Are in the Land of Death and MUST Change ThisThere is ample room between no one anywhere anytime having access to a gun and everyone anywhere anytime having any gun they want & be able to carry it about anywhere anytime they want. That’s what Democracy is about.
- May 24, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #1 #PrimalGalleryDS West of AustinA from-the-ground-up creation of Primal Gallery owner Joe Lednicky, the atmosphere was hopeful while conversations bubbled and rolled round the large interior.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊