Re-vamping my various social media sites with a new more focussed message, I finally went back onto Instagram and noticed my last post there was in 2020, lol! Hopefully I’ll be a bit better ’bout that going forward 😊
And it’s not so much I don’t want to interact there, it’s just simply time.
I must maintain some minimum fitness regimen, and it hasn’t been good as we’d like’d like ( my wife & I ). And I must eat and sleep and keep up dr stuff – actually we, ’cause where I go Sheila goes, and where she goes I go ☺️
Plus, painting is obviously more than a hobby to me, if not financially apparent, lol!
And if not for Covid, we might be traveling more than a less-than-one-week trip the last 3 1/2 yrs; and seeing more family.
So, yes, I want to try and do more on Instagram. It’s a great site for artists.
But it’s all simply a question of time for what – choosing.
Meanwhile, I promise to stop by and check more often. And there’s a possibility Art for the People will have either an Instagram or Facebook live event for the gallery show I’ll be in ( Covid necessitated canceling the gallery opening ). Still, this being the 1st gallery show I’ll be i since 2019, and not ever having done this “live” thing on either FB or IG, it should be very fun! 😊
Take care everyone! Choose who and what you love to do and be with – it’s worth it! 💕
ps – the surreal legs & space painting below is still in-progress, but further along!
Above tweet is live! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊