Re-vamping my various social media sites with a new more focussed message, I finally went back onto Instagram and noticed my last post there was in 2020, lol! Hopefully I’ll be a bit better ’bout that going forward 😊
And it’s not so much I don’t want to interact there, it’s just simply time.
I must maintain some minimum fitness regimen, and it hasn’t been good as we’d like’d like ( my wife & I ). And I must eat and sleep and keep up dr stuff – actually we, ’cause where I go Sheila goes, and where she goes I go ☺️
Plus, painting is obviously more than a hobby to me, if not financially apparent, lol!
And if not for Covid, we might be traveling more than a less-than-one-week trip the last 3 1/2 yrs; and seeing more family.
So, yes, I want to try and do more on Instagram. It’s a great site for artists.
But it’s all simply a question of time for what – choosing.
Meanwhile, I promise to stop by and check more often. And there’s a possibility Art for the People will have either an Instagram or Facebook live event for the gallery show I’ll be in ( Covid necessitated canceling the gallery opening ). Still, this being the 1st gallery show I’ll be i since 2019, and not ever having done this “live” thing on either FB or IG, it should be very fun! 😊
Take care everyone! Choose who and what you love to do and be with – it’s worth it! 💕
ps – the surreal legs & space painting below is still in-progress, but further along!
Above tweet is live! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
I really like your new Instagram look! I have been wanting to update all my sites too, thanks for the motivation!😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
Now “you’re” my motivation to keep going / updating my sites, lol! Thank u young lady! 😊
[…] I revamped my Instagram page header, probably 1st cause I’ve spent so little time there & want to do there more; but yeah, […]
LikeLiked by 1 person