No new sales for a bit now at the Old Bakery & Emporium, but given an epic pandemic death rate December into late January ( and continuing at an unacceptable rate even now ), the colleges and schools keeping students off campus til just lately, an almost as bad winter storm as last year ( but not quite thank goodness! ), and a boil water notice that shut down a lot of the restaurants – it’s no surprise hardly a soul was strolling by anywhere downtown.
Still, the work looks good, the pandemic is again abaiting, students ( with their families and friends along to visit ) are return to the many colleges here, the winter storm has passed, the boil water notice has expired, and SXSW is returning next month.
And Sheila and I are doing relatively well.
So I’ll settle for that 😊 ❤️
Stay well everyone! Keep faith!! 💕
ps – tweet below is live! and this painting is also currently at the Old Bakery & Emporium ☺️
Stay well everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “acrylic painting (books, paints, and more)” –
Direct link to Joy of Acrylic Painting, Expressive Painting Techniques for Beginners, on Amazon 😊 – https://amzn.to/31q3EMU
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊