No new sales for a bit now at the Old Bakery & Emporium, but given an epic pandemic death rate December into late January ( and continuing at an unacceptable rate even now ), the colleges and schools keeping students off campus til just lately, an almost as bad winter storm as last year ( but not quite thank goodness! ), and a boil water notice that shut down a lot of the restaurants – it’s no surprise hardly a soul was strolling by anywhere downtown.
Still, the work looks good, the pandemic is again abaiting, students ( with their families and friends along to visit ) are return to the many colleges here, the winter storm has passed, the boil water notice has expired, and SXSW is returning next month.
And Sheila and I are doing relatively well.
So I’ll settle for that 😊 ❤️
Stay well everyone! Keep faith!! 💕
ps – tweet below is live! and this painting is also currently at the Old Bakery & Emporium ☺️
Please note: the Old Bakery itself has new hours —
But their phone # 512-974-1300 has stayed the same 😊
Stay well everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “acrylic painting (books, paints, and more)” –
Direct link to Joy of Acrylic Painting, Expressive Painting Techniques for Beginners, on Amazon 😊 – https://amzn.to/31q3EMU
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
What a great display of artwork! Hopefully, people will slowly and safely start getting out more soon, glad you guys are doing good! 😊
LikeLiked by 2 people
We’re hope so too, but hard as it is, we’re much more hoping for a safe renewal also ( vs a get-infected free-for-all burst of people, lol! ) – we’re doing fairly well, hanging back, and keeping ourselves healthy as possible for when we really can enjoy being out and about again 😊 Tomorrow we go to an outdoor birthday party for the to-be 9 year old, everyone vaccinated, even if it’ll be near 50 w/a 20 mph north wind! But he’ll barely notice it ( the weather ) I bet 💕
Yes, we must keep the faith, for sure Felipe. It has been a hard two years for everyone, and we thank God we are still around, healthy and working. All the best my friend, I am sure we shall all see good sales and progress very, very soon.
LikeLiked by 2 people
So true, Francis – so much to be thankful for! ❤️ Stay well, my friend 😊
LikeLiked by 2 people