I’ve tinkered and tankered how to best accomplish where and what and how interested folks can see and buy my original art work, and this is the beginning prototype.
I’ll be adding ( hopefully ) almost daily, until I have the format and listings I want – then, I’ll ( also hopefully 😊) copy my blog post and convert it into a page.
Either way, the blog post and / or page will be anchored to the top of my landing page ( https://www.FelipeAdanLerma.com ) and be updated as things chang at any one location ( ie, sold or changed out, etc ).
All the listing will be for physical locations where a viewer can see my work live ( and will list what at each particular location ). Locations will include galleries ( only have 1 right now ), art club / league-venues / shows, and anywhere else I might can hang some art, like the Old Bakery & Emporium ( a City of Austin operated non-profit historical site ).
Most these locations will be Austin area, but I’m definitely open to other places!
Fine Art America’ll also be listed in general, plus Creative Art Society’s Spring Online Market.
Most the above will not show up quite this detail once I’m set up, lol!
And 1st listings will be for galleries.
So here goes!
My Art You Can See Live ❤️ 😊
[ note : I’ll also be creating a Table of Contents with interior links to inside this post / page ]
Art for the People ( South Central Austin ) – shipping also available
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/art-for-the-people-gallery/
CITY OF AUSTIN
The Old Bakery & Emporium ( Downtown )
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Old+bakery+%26+emporium
note – I’ll be changing out some of the work at this location mid-week & will add-in images etc once I know which will be there for March ( and thus SXSW )
Thanks so much everyone! This is difficult for me to assemble, but I’m glad I’m “finally” doing it – well, beginning it, lol!
Stay well everyone! 💕
ps – the header image will change periodically; gotta have some “wing it” room ☺️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊