I’ve tinkered and tankered how to best accomplish where and what and how interested folks can see and buy my original art work, and this is the beginning prototype.
I’ll be adding ( hopefully ) almost daily, until I have the format and listings I want – then, I’ll ( also hopefully 😊) copy my blog post and convert it into a page.
Either way, the blog post and / or page will be anchored to the top of my landing page ( https://www.FelipeAdanLerma.com ) and be updated as things chang at any one location ( ie, sold or changed out, etc ).
All the listing will be for physical locations where a viewer can see my work live ( and will list what at each particular location ). Locations will include galleries ( only have 1 right now ), art club / league-venues / shows, and anywhere else I might can hang some art, like the Old Bakery & Emporium ( a City of Austin operated non-profit historical site ).
Most these locations will be Austin area, but I’m definitely open to other places!
Fine Art America’ll also be listed in general, plus Creative Art Society’s Spring Online Market.
Most the above will not show up quite this detail once I’m set up, lol!
And 1st listings will be for galleries.
So here goes!
My Art You Can See Live ❤️ 😊
[ note : I’ll also be creating a Table of Contents with interior links to inside this post / page ]
Art for the People ( South Central Austin ) – shipping also available
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/art-for-the-people-gallery/
CITY OF AUSTIN
The Old Bakery & Emporium ( Downtown )
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Old+bakery+%26+emporium
note – I’ll be changing out some of the work at this location mid-week & will add-in images etc once I know which will be there for March ( and thus SXSW )
Thanks so much everyone! This is difficult for me to assemble, but I’m glad I’m “finally” doing it – well, beginning it, lol!
Stay well everyone! 💕
ps – the header image will change periodically; gotta have some “wing it” room ☺️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊