I’ve tinkered and tankered how to best accomplish where and what and how interested folks can see and buy my original art work; this is my developing prototype. Wish me luck, I very much need it, lol! 🙏 😊
I’ll be adding ( hopefully ) almost daily, until I have the format and listings I want – then I’ll be tinkering with it bit more, getting the internal links, like from the Table of Contents & back up, worked out.
Either way, the blog post and / or page will be anchored-featured at the top of my landing page ( https://www.FelipeAdanLerma.com ) and be updated as things change at any one location ( ie, sold or changed out, etc ).
All the listing will be for physical locations where a viewer can see my work live ( and will list what at each particular location ). Locations will include galleries ( only have 1 right now ), art club / league-venues / shows, and anywhere else I might can hang some art, like the Old Bakery & Emporium ( a City of Austin operated non-profit historical site ).
Most these locations will be Austin area, but I’m definitely open to other places!
Fine Art America’ll also be listed in general, with probably a changing sample image; maybe 2? One for photos & one for art? We’ll see 😊
When done, most the above info will not show up quite this much explanatory detail, lol!
So here goes!
My Art You Can See Live ❤️ 😊 👩🎨 🎨
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Listings on this page
Artist Art Leagues
- Creative Arts Society
1. Creative Arts Society 2022 Spring Online Market
2. Cypress Grill ( Southwest Austin Cajun restaurant )
City of Austin
Art for the People ( South Central Austin ) – shipping also available
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/art-for-the-people-gallery/
ARTIST ART LEAGUES
Creative Arts Society (Austin based art league )
2022 Online Spring Market ( free shipping Continental US )
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Creative+arts+society
CITY OF AUSTIN
The Old Bakery & Emporium ( Downtown Austin, +15129741300 )
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Old+bakery+%26+emporium
note – I hope to have the selection of images below available ( unless sold ) thru SXSW & probably the end of March ( 2022 ); thanks so much! 😊
Thanks so much everyone! This is difficult for me to assemble, but I’m glad I’m “finally” doing it – well, beginning it, lol!
Stay well everyone! 💕
ps – the header image will change periodically; gotta have some “wing-it” room ☺️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊