Updated June 25, 2022
My Art You Can See Live ❤️ 😊 👩🎨 🎨
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Artist Art Leagues
- Creative Arts Society
1. Creative Arts Society 2022 Spring Online Market
2. Cypress Grill ( Southwest Austin Cajun restaurant )
City of Austin
Walking With the Stars, 24×36 acrylic
My related blog posts –
Dawn – 2 x 18×24 diptych
My related blog posts
Scenic Pink with Yellow – 24×36 acrylic on stretched canvas
My related blog posts –
ARTIST ART LEAGUES
Creative Arts Society (Austin based art league )
2022 Online Summer Market ( free shipping Continental US ) – new listings very soon! 😊
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Creative+arts+society
Cypress Grill ( Cajun restaurant, SW Austin – 15123587474 )
Cypress Grill, a great place for lunch, is undergoing renovations and will be hosting new original work from Creative Arts Society members again soon! 😊
CITY OF AUSTIN
The Old Bakery & Emporium ( Downtown Austin, +15129741300 )
related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Old+bakery+%26+emporium
note – I hope to have the selection of images below available ( unless sold ) thru SXSW & probably the end of March ( 2022 ); thanks so much! 😊
Thanks so much everyone! This is difficult for me to assemble & keep up, but I’m so glad I’m “finally” doing it!
Stay well everyone! 💕
ps – the header image for this page/post will change periodically; gotta have some “wing-it” room ☺️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊