Sure, it’da been nicer posting this on March 08, 2022, on International Women’s Day – but, if I can’t atone just because I’m late, well…my momma didn’t teach me that’d be a good enough excuse not to celebrate a little late anyway ❤️ 😊
Margaret Hall and Tiffany Arp Daleo are long time innovators and producers of their art, and it shows in their curiosity and experimentations in styles and mediums.
So if you live in or near England, or in or near California, these 2 ladies’s shows might be worth a visit 💕
They’re practically a 1/3 of the world away from each other, yet, each week, via their blogs, I see them regularly – it’s quite a treat to my 71 year old self, lol! 😊
Margaret says, “As I was choosing acrylic paintings on paper , I realised that they fell roughly into three categories: British landscapes, Australian scenes and abstracts.”
Her extended showing in these 3 areas show her versatile range.
Here’s some of Margaret’s images in her post —
It’s amazing to me how well she transposing beauty in her work equally well in her soft impressionism and her abstracts! ❤️
And Tiffany says, “I have two paintings in the ‘Spring Blossoms’ show, hosted by Dusty Dawn Art, I chose Abundant, and Assorted Wild, they are both vibrant and bursting with colors!”
She also has scenes, like Margaret, of her venue, plus a video —
The richness and depth of Tiffany’s mixed media work is reminiscent to me of some of the best in digital work, yet, her’s in real pigment, real materials, and very much – real heart 💜
I hope you can see their work live. I unfortunately won’t, but there is something of extreme value here, visiting both these artists’ sites, seeing their endeavors the last few years I’ve know about them, and seeing their work continually blossom anew – amazing really 🙏 ☺️
Margaret Hall – https://margarethallfineart.com/new-solo-exhibition-now-open/
Tiffany Arp Daleo – https://tiffanyarpdaleo.com/2022/03/04/spring-blossoms-art-show/
Stay well everyone, and let us hope the current virus abatement is long lasting indeed! 😊
ps – did I mention I follow both these artists’ blogs? 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊