I’ve had a PhotoPoems / Photo Poems series of posts seems since near when I 1st started my blog, and was tempted to call this verse, for Angel, a PhotoPoem also.
But even though I’ve a few posts tying poem and art work together, I don’t think that would be in the spirit of the thought behind the poems anymore. An art poem, I feel instinctively, is particular to the type of image – painted art, which for me is a more internally generated final image.
Blue with Gold Twilight,
This small painting, 10×20 inch acrylic on canvas, is now appearing with 2 other selections of mine in Austin’s Creative Arts Society’s 2022 Spring Online Market. All the art works are by the many Austin area artists represented who have committed and agreed to ship any work sold ( if not local ) within the Continental US free! 😊
I’ve no time-pattern for these image/verse combinations of mine, sometimes running close together, other times, like this time round, with quite a bit a space between; I hope you’ll enjoy —
Dome of Light Amid the waves of gold speckled blues cresting foam and dancing white - Amid the rolls of turning rolling heart beats from the our ocean's depths of longings to feel our connections - A dome rises. Glistening with smeared ragged edges it rises white against the depths surrounding it. It seeks to be itself. It seeks to glisten with gold castoff from its heart pulsing with the waves. It seeks to rise remaining connected to the birthing waves. It only asks to be held in remembrance. In colors. Sounds. Rolling round Earth's first sighs. Earth's first sight of us.... ©Felipe Adan Lerma
We, people, are the 1st we know of with the power to destroy from whence our very bodies and nourishment for those bodies come from.
We may be souls. I pray we are. We may be spirits. I dream we are. But it’s hard for me to believe those souls and spirits in us want to destroy the bodies, the vehicles, we express ourselves through 🙏 💕
Stay well everyone! Gotta hope and expect good things! 😊
My series of PhotoPoem posts –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏