Using my last pair ( I think I have one black gesso panel left ) I had on / off fun between chores working up Birth of an Atom.
Paint is slashed here and there across between the 2, sometimes seamlessly, sometimes in a staggered fashion, and sometimes not at all, lol!
The detail shot with a vertical red arrow below, shows where I’ll cut to fully separate the two canvas panels —
The close up shows the colors and ( somewhat ) the texture a lot clearer.
The detail shot also shows me something suspected might be true when I chose a slightly smaller than usual palette knife to layer the paint across the 2 panels – that I kinda prefer the swatches of paint to cover a larger percentage of the canvas area per swipe. Next time, next time – I need to remember that 😊
Meanwhile, next up, rather than heading to the storage for more non-gallery wrapped canvases, I plan to pick up working on 2 24×36 figure paintings I’d left off to play with the stretched canvases ☺️
Here’s some pics and links to the two figure works “still” in progress –
Stay well everyone! Be creative! It’s you’re natural bent since birth! 🙏 ❤️
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] where I could leave off – and let the painting stand on its own 🙏 Below-left is a comparison from part 1 blog post about Birth of an Atom with nearly the same area ( below-right ) […]
LikeLiked by 1 person