Literally days of bits and pieces sandwiched round one morning’s 2 hour stretch, Morning’s Promise has come to be a way out for me from my deadening sense of helplessness back into action against the violence even our most vulnerable – our nation’s children – are being battered with now.
There is a persistence in hope, and if we are to live a life worth living, it seems we must persist, we must hope – and – we must act.
Besides calling out the atrocious – the most vile of behavior around us — we must also breathe out, in any manner best for us, what it is we persist for, hope for, long for – need….
For me, I want for all of us a more beautiful life – meaning the clean air, healthy food and time – time enough to truly taste being alive, especially with those we love.
Morning’s Promise spoke to me before the most recent ( #Uvalde ) awful mass shooting happened, but very shortly after the one before it ( #BuffaloNY ).
I didn’t know, when I began this work, exactly how or where it would go. It had to organically go through it’s own path of discovery. But I knew from the beginning it needed to be sensuous yet strong, of both the earth and sky. And feel beautiful to me, even if not traditionally so.
Appropriately though, Morning’s Promise is both watercolor and acrylic.
It’s getting there. In little patches of time. Much like healing 💕
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊