Sheila and I spent the day going back and forth carrying paintings and other items before the movers come early next week to haul the “big” stuff, but we got to take a wonderful much needed break when the 9 year old grandson and his dad showed up to look over the new place at The LadyBird ( brand new 55+ community here in Austin ) + show us a neat new-to-us restaurant in the area – Buenos Aires Cafe!
Here then, is the another snippet of one of the “cool” moments in our otherwise 100+ degree day, lol! 😊 ❤️
The piano in the group room at ground floor is one of many “neat” things we hope to share with family in our new location 💕
Meanwhile, we’ve much to do still for our move into our new apartment, and much we’ll be able to share later on once we’re moved in – wish us luck, and stay well everyone! ☺️
ps, link update 08.14.22 : Marketing Director for #LadyBird info : email@example.com
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] at least one gallery near Austin – Primal Gallery. And once things stabilize re our on-going slow-motion move to The Lady Bird 😊 I should be able to also place one in the Old Bakery & […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
How wonderful to have a piano room!!! Your son and grandson will be visiting all the time, I’m sure! 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
We’re sure hoping so, lol! But I think the 9 yr old’s big interest is for when the foosball table will be available! 😊