Obviously, as per my recent posts about moving to our new locale at The LadyBird, I’ve been stretched for time and energy. Moving in one’s 70s is no fun task, though Sheila and I are relishing our new location more and more as we near completing our transition.
In the meanwhile, what I have been able to to do is little projects, doable in snack size moments of energy and time – like adjusting my pricing for my originals on Fine Art America.
It’s been disappointing how little has sold there lately, but it is a wonderful repository for my images. I’m still hopeful sales might improve for me there. In that vein, one of the things I felt I needed to do was – quit guessing what price point might propel someone to buy one of my works, and just leave that part blank, ie, price “not specified”.
I don’t what if any effect that may have, but rather than guessing my market value, well, let’s talk about it – negotiate 😊
At least, if someone’s interested in one of my original art works, and that someone is really interested, then I’m really interested in negotiating that price. Unless it’s for sale in a gallery or place willing to sell my work, in which case the gallery owner and myself have carefully gone over the pros and cons of the value of my work and reached a fair price for all ☺️
Besides which, I do have regular buyers, and my relationship with each one is personal and unique and you can be a personal buyer with your own unique relationship with my art 🙏 To those buyers with me now, my deep gratitude 💕
Soon I’ll be able to resume work on new art posters and, most importantly, new art —
Stay well everyone! It helps us massage our transitions!
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊