Obviously, as per my recent posts about moving to our new locale at The LadyBird, I’ve been stretched for time and energy. Moving in one’s 70s is no fun task, though Sheila and I are relishing our new location more and more as we near completing our transition.
In the meanwhile, what I have been able to to do is little projects, doable in snack size moments of energy and time – like adjusting my pricing for my originals on Fine Art America.
It’s been disappointing how little has sold there lately, but it is a wonderful repository for my images. I’m still hopeful sales might improve for me there. In that vein, one of the things I felt I needed to do was – quit guessing what price point might propel someone to buy one of my works, and just leave that part blank, ie, price “not specified”.
I don’t what if any effect that may have, but rather than guessing my market value, well, let’s talk about it – negotiate 😊
At least, if someone’s interested in one of my original art works, and that someone is really interested, then I’m really interested in negotiating that price. Unless it’s for sale in a gallery or place willing to sell my work, in which case the gallery owner and myself have carefully gone over the pros and cons of the value of my work and reached a fair price for all ☺️
Besides which, I do have regular buyers, and my relationship with each one is personal and unique and you can be a personal buyer with your own unique relationship with my art 🙏 To those buyers with me now, my deep gratitude 💕
Soon I’ll be able to resume work on new art posters and, most importantly, new art —
Stay well everyone! It helps us massage our transitions!
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊