I’m guessing, posting tweet-updates about our worsening climate, uncertain inflation and progress toward climate change, may be a standard intermittent feature in my blog posts for quite awhile —
Today, this being our 1st return here in Austin to those 104+ days since early to mid-July, might as well be a good time for me to realize this, lol!
And hopefully, even if just for now, we won’t have to reprise early to mid-summer’s world wide rash of fires and collapsing glaciers. But that might be only because our media focus doesn’t cover the tiny islands going under, or less populated coastlines disappearing.
Either way, hopefully these tweets ( with links within them of course ) will be an easy way to catch up with ongoing stories, learn about new patterns or efforts or technologies.
Knowing there’s an ongoing concerted worldwide effort to circumvent old technologies and attitudes can at least be hopeful, I think. And maybe motivating as well 😊
So here goes, starting with true positive change good for all of us, not just the few —
I did need to share this bit of tech-modern-life humor 😊
Below is a good on-going article-issue that Reuters does a nice job of explaining the back & forths, and how Manchin is standing firm on the needed requirements to move forward with cleaning up our air and mitigating the already devastating climate changes occuring….
And this is another slant on the same issue — sometimes it’s quite enlightening to read similar articles with slightly varying slants or emphasis’ —
Below is a sad but hidden blessing from the invasion of #Ukraine —
And the article in the tweet below also hammers home how the supply chain network our world had built up, now disrupted, disrupted not only our trust in many ways, but the very food we need to live —
And finally, below, a true win for all of us wanting to save our planet and find a way to live the better live we could so much more easily have for ourselves and friends and families….
And for me, the pic & tweet below is just plain brimming over with hope – the innate human spirit!! ❤️
Earth is our neighborhood now – let’s preserve it… ☺️ 💕
Stay well everyone! ❤️
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊