I’m guessing, posting tweet-updates about our worsening climate, uncertain inflation and progress toward climate change, may be a standard intermittent feature in my blog posts for quite awhile —
Today, this being our 1st return here in Austin to those 104+ days since early to mid-July, might as well be a good time for me to realize this, lol!
And hopefully, even if just for now, we won’t have to reprise early to mid-summer’s world wide rash of fires and collapsing glaciers. But that might be only because our media focus doesn’t cover the tiny islands going under, or less populated coastlines disappearing.
Either way, hopefully these tweets ( with links within them of course ) will be an easy way to catch up with ongoing stories, learn about new patterns or efforts or technologies.
Knowing there’s an ongoing concerted worldwide effort to circumvent old technologies and attitudes can at least be hopeful, I think. And maybe motivating as well 😊
So here goes, starting with true positive change good for all of us, not just the few —
I did need to share this bit of tech-modern-life humor 😊
Below is a good on-going article-issue that Reuters does a nice job of explaining the back & forths, and how Manchin is standing firm on the needed requirements to move forward with cleaning up our air and mitigating the already devastating climate changes occuring….
And this is another slant on the same issue — sometimes it’s quite enlightening to read similar articles with slightly varying slants or emphasis’ —
Below is a sad but hidden blessing from the invasion of #Ukraine —
And the article in the tweet below also hammers home how the supply chain network our world had built up, now disrupted, disrupted not only our trust in many ways, but the very food we need to live —
And finally, below, a true win for all of us wanting to save our planet and find a way to live the better live we could so much more easily have for ourselves and friends and families….
And for me, the pic & tweet below is just plain brimming over with hope – the innate human spirit!! ❤️
Earth is our neighborhood now – let’s preserve it… ☺️ 💕
Stay well everyone! ❤️
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 12, 2022 – Texas TOD ( Tourist Orientated Designation ) Sign Go-Fund-Me for #PrimalGalleryDSExpanding on yesterday’s post, there’s a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in – Primal Gallery! Joe the owner literally built his gallery from the ground up….
- August 11, 2022 – Aging Gracefully, Riding the Tide of a Busy DayHad wanted to write about a well-deserved much-needed Go Fund Me for a gallery I’m showing in ( Primal Gallery ), but….
- August 10, 2022 – A Beginner’s ( Layman’s ) View : Today’s #Inflation Report on #Food and #EnergyI came across several good articles, and felt The Hilll’s piece particularly well balanced and thoughtful, and, unlike as has been the case with many complex subjects, like the economy and climate and clean energy, not initially headline-presented in over-cheerily words.
- August 09, 2022 – Revisiting #FestivalBeachFoodForest with Max the 9-Year OldAnd while Max helped with some watering, I asked Karen about a bright berry cluster in a small tree the morning light was glowing on —
- August 08, 2022 – Bingo! At #TheLadyBird’s 55+ Residences #AustinTexasAfter a full day of live online SilverSneakers exercise classes, painting…and of course Sheila’s wonderful meals – Sheila and I, plus the 9 year old and his mom, had a good old-fashioned Bingo bash, lol! ❤️
- August 07, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week (again) @FineArtAmerica, “Walking in Light” : circa 2021Having reappeared last week as my most viewed image on Fine Art America last week – after also being most viewed late last year ( 2021 ) – “Walking in Light” has again surfaced as my most viewed this 1st week of August 2022!
- August 06, 2022 – Discovering / Exploring #FestivalBeachFoodForest with the 9-Year Old!!Sheila and I had heard there was to be a walk-through and intro to one of the garden areas near where we’ve recently relocated ( The LadyBird 55+ Austin Texas ) this Saturday ( today ) and we also happened to have the 9 year old overnight so… 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊