Having reappeared last week as my most viewed image on Fine Art America last week – after also being most viewed late last year ( 2021 ) – “Walking in Light” has again surfaced as my most viewed this 1st week of August 2022!
My good fortune with “Walking with Light” continued this week, being 1 of 2 of my paintings accepted for a juried show beginning later this month at Inspired Minds Art Center, sponsored via Creative Arts Society here in Austin.
Hopefully someone’ll take as much a liking for “Walking with Light” at this new show opportunity 🙏 😊
Below, along with “Walking in Light”, is a shot of my other top 12 most viewed, including the poster version for that painting. And at #2 is “Easy Stroll” which just went up at The Old Bakery & Emporium —
Thanks so much, everyone! Stay well! ❤️
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊