Agreement about what’s causing inflation nearly always involves ‘wages’ and nearly never refers to ‘CEO’ pay as these two Google search screen shots above & below show —
Yet it’s obvious – to degree I wasn’t aware of – probably because of typical news reporting – there is clear knowledge of the apparently obscured fact that CEO pay increases ( which become part of the rising price of goods tabulated to measure inflation ) dwarf wages.
And that’s an inflation blame problem that must be worked out!
But not, I believe, before we commit ourselves to configuring our economies to transition to saving our planet – incentives for not just clean energies and water and sustainable foods, but for the maverick thinkers and businesses willing to develop ways to use what we have : like both oil and solar power/wind. Where the former won’t pollute and the latter 2 can go beyond cloudy / windless days.
Meanwhile, saying low unemployment is essential pain for reducing inflation, without providing life support for that ‘low’ number of people, actual human beings unable to subsist – so the rest of can pay better prices, feels unnecessarily cruel….
Plus, ignoring that CEO pay is part and parcel of the price we pay for anything – utilities, food, health care, is relegating a small portion of humanity as beyond responsibility.
We need everyone on this…. ☺️
Stay well everyone! Stay hopeful!! ❤️
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/