Agreement about what’s causing inflation nearly always involves ‘wages’ and nearly never refers to ‘CEO’ pay as these two Google search screen shots above & below show —
Yet it’s obvious – to degree I wasn’t aware of – probably because of typical news reporting – there is clear knowledge of the apparently obscured fact that CEO pay increases ( which become part of the rising price of goods tabulated to measure inflation ) dwarf wages.
And that’s an inflation blame problem that must be worked out!
But not, I believe, before we commit ourselves to configuring our economies to transition to saving our planet – incentives for not just clean energies and water and sustainable foods, but for the maverick thinkers and businesses willing to develop ways to use what we have : like both oil and solar power/wind. Where the former won’t pollute and the latter 2 can go beyond cloudy / windless days.
Meanwhile, saying low unemployment is essential pain for reducing inflation, without providing life support for that ‘low’ number of people, actual human beings unable to subsist – so the rest of can pay better prices, feels unnecessarily cruel….
Plus, ignoring that CEO pay is part and parcel of the price we pay for anything – utilities, food, health care, is relegating a small portion of humanity as beyond responsibility.
We need everyone on this…. ☺️
Stay well everyone! Stay hopeful!! ❤️
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊