The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is scheduled on Wednesday to propose draft rules to boost the resilience of the $23 trillion Treasury market, the world’s largest bond market which serves as a benchmark for dollar assets globally.https://www.fidelity.com/news/article/top-news/202209120606RTRSNEWSCOMBINED_KBN2QD0P3-OUSBS_1
I for one, after reading the full article ( not too long, but dense ) am thinking, “the sooner the better!” 😊
Though there are obviously many things ( like people ) more important than money, money is our medium of exchange when we share things we have created or earned, for things another has too, creating or earning their worth in money.
There’s also obviously many obstacles in our global societies hindering a fair means of earning or exchanging money.
This article’s focus aims to relay how the Federal Reserve, Treasury Department and SEC are attempting to strengthen our ability to safely and fairly buy and sell U.S. Treasuries, and some of the why’s this has become necessary.
Over the past decade, the Treasury market has suffered gyrations which have put regulators on edge.
When my parents, now both passed away, wanted to know where or how to park their money, I suggested Treasuries. At my and their level of monetary options, if we couldn’t depend on U.S. Treasuries, then we’d have a whole other level of things to worry about….
That may or not be true for other folk with more or less means than me, but that’s my financial seawall against chaos. And I figure that’s enough reason for me to value this article enough to share ☺️
Stay well everyone! Stay vigilant, even if just in knowing best you can! ❤️ 😊
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊