Pictured, “Creative Gratitudes Vol 2, Impressionist Style Edition”
Ten Vermont photos digitally enhanced to created impressionist rendtitions, each with an original gratitude verse.
“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
below is the full image the current header is cropped from
the image header, for now, will change by whim and season 😉
didn’t last long, though the memory has 😉 i remember the unusually complete silence and quiet (related differing sensations i think)
there was, i realize now, a meditative quality i sensed, but did not name – i think this is true of most all of us, we experience and know what meditation is, but don’t realize it as such, it’s simplicity and naturalness
little by little, slowly slowly, among all the many things that interest me, i’ll go back to this topic now and then; discovering my own moments of quiet meditation i can claim back…with new realizations….
valentine’s day is my wife sheila’s birthday too 😉
namaste – con dios – god be with you
INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- Wild Music – Original Arts & Love Poetry (yoga-adan.com)
- Early Spring Header 2012 (yoga-adan.com)
- Everyday Inspirations, PhotoPoems Vol 4 (yoga-adan.com)
- “Heart Beats” – Happy Valentine’s Day 😉 (yoga-adan.com)
- Yoga Teacher Immersion Experience with Lex Gillan – in * Tweets * – Days 1 & 2 (yoga-adan.com)