Pictured, “10 Sports Lessons I Can Smile at Now”
Light humorous re-telling of a layman’s love and play at sports.
“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
full moon challenge – biggest moon since 1993 😉
a gentle spoof of yoga and other contests and all thing moon-ish ;-0
there are none
PURPOSE OF CHALLENGE
to encourage each of us, at least once from right now, through the full moon this weekend, to:
post a comment, on any site, any blog, about anything, but –
somehow reference into your comment, something, anything, anything you want, about this semi-historic full moon and yoga
MOON-YOGA REFERENCE SUGGESTIONS
– full moons affect the tides  will it affect your yoga?
– can you yoga your way to a positive or negative ultra-full moon experience?
– does the sight of such a huge full moon change how you can see things?
– does the proximity of such a reflective orb make you want to howl?
– does it remind you of high school days and other moonings?
– does the sight of it make you wanna stop and just be quiet?
– can one keep the effect of a full moon more than 28 days?
– will this full moon mean more answers, or questions?
– will you want to tell your children what you feel?
– should anyone be able to copyright the perigee? 
– what would be your wish if the moon said yes?
– is the moon a symbolic karmic message?
– are mooing and the moon connected?
– is the full moon important to you?
– is importance a choice?
– or at times happens?
– will you smile?
– will the world see the next super perigee full moon in 2029?
– will you?
CREDIT FOR THIS IDEA
a RT from Elena Ray, @elenaray :
@cnn weekend full moon the biggest in about 20 years. http://on.cnn.com/hwians
the article elena referenced is pretty good, interesting tidbits…
LAST MOON SHINE
you can fudge the time/date if you want
post your yoga-moon-connection thoughts, feelings, or photos on your favorite sites whenever you feel you have what you want to say 😉
possible sites are on my “very” incomplete list on my links page
the point is to share your meditative efforts
and the winner is…
all of us, always 😉
namaste – con dios – god be with you
 for ideas regarding differentiating ‘tween affect and effect, please visit the live.love.yoga blog – some pretty funny graphics too 😉
 according to the cnn article referenced by @elenaray in her tweet, “Saturday’s full moon will be a super ‘perigee moon’ — the biggest in almost 20 years”
INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS