Pictured, “Everyday Inspirations Vol 3”
All photos original and in Vermont, each with an original verse.
“a beginner’s view : the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
leaves of gold – original poetry
if the words endure, they do so because they link the links –
Leaves of Gold
leaves of gold
raised veins of green
the drops of rain
and the days’ rays of light.
Squirrels and birds
scoot among the
folk who also
the fall foliage.
But the rain drops
still hold the warming light
and the golden promises still endure.
© 2011 adam light creations / adan lerma
i’ve category-coded leaves of gold, within the poetry group, as both “inspirational” and “occasions”
the occasion is, of course, the coming of the fall foliage here in vermont – already a few patches of pale orange-reds and pale yellows, are appearing, almost like a glow in low light
the inspirational part, though, was my first impulse, with the idea of the senior years bringing the promise of golden years, like golden leaves…
with yoga and fitness, awareness and breathing, this shouldn’t end up wishful thinking, at all…. 😉
namaste´- con dios – god be with you
poetry ebooks information – all available ebook titles
INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- Happy Baby Pose (Ananda Balasana) – Original Yoga Poetry (yoga-adan.com)
- Press Release – Poems for Lovers Loving & Being Loved (yoga-adan.com)
- Press Release – Poetry for and Celebrating Teachers Students & Education Specialties (yoga-adan.com)
- I Heard You Sing – Poetry for Lovers (yoga-adan.com)
- dVersepoets Prompt – Poetics: 1999 : “In Movement, I Am the Tide” (yoga-adan.com)