New arts poem for 2011. Focussed on the painting process, and it’s meaning, for the me as an artist.
“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
the creative person – original arts & yoga poetry
if the words endure, they do so because they link the links –
Art and Yoga
in an image dream
the cerulean blue sky
letting whispers of ancient rules
speak to my surprise.
Fat over lean
But scumble on over
the new water based oils
had said in pinks inside
set in green-blue shades of
did I know?
I’d breathed the truth
and wanted to push it into
With peek-a-boo ridges
of the past.
who’d laid down their
binders for me.
I didn’t know
was my edge
I’d followed and fallen down
I do now.
Those hairline cracks upon my canvas
and that curling rising ridge
upon my edge
smiling at me now.
I don’t know
But that’s ok.
It’s art I am I’m making.
© 2011 adam light creations / adan lerma
art and yoga has also been linked to a the poem sharing site, dVerse, the Poets Pub
for me, even when it flows, i still feel the effort of con-joining the art forms –
though, with practice, it has become easier at times
and “usually” quite satisfying 😉
have you found it easy, or difficult, to express another arts activity in words?
let me me know if you can, thanks!
namaste´- con dios – god be with you
Other Yoga-Adan Links You Might Like
INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- Wild Music – Original Arts & Love Poetry (yoga-adan.com)
- First Snow – Original Inspirational & Places Poetry (yoga-adan.com)
- I Heard You Sing – Poetry for Lovers (yoga-adan.com)
- Undercurrents, Poem Prompt Response via dVersepoets (yoga-adan.com)
- Press Release – Poems for Lovers Loving & Being Loved (yoga-adan.com)
- Open Link Night ~ Week 33 – Recycling “Evolution of a Yoga Pose” (yoga-adan.com)