Header Art # 11 – Peak Autumn, Vermont 2012.
Image & Commentary.
Pictured, “PhotoPoems, Book One”
Seven volumes of Vermont photos, each with a short original inspirational verse.
“a beginner’s view: the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
Header Art # 11 – Peak Autumn Vermont 2012
A Road Into Depth
the colors were
and the curve
but it was the depth
that called me through
© 2012 felipe adan lerma
last year, this time of year, despite most the folk here saying it was a poor autumn fall color season, i saw more fall foliage than all my years before
this year put last year to, i’m glad to say, to shame 😉
of weeks of highs in the 60s and 50s, this was the one 70s day in a long while, and we were fortunate to have the time and means to travel about an hour east of burlington vermont, up toward smuggler’s notch, and get these views and this shot
all the best to all 😉
blessings everyone 😉
namaste´- con dios – god be with you
*** INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- The Indie Spotlight : “The Old American Artist, a Love Story” – FREE at Participating Outlets (yoga-adan.com)
- FREE : The Old American Artist, a Love Story (yoga-adan.com)
- Header # 10 – Late Summer into Autumn, Vermont 2012 (Photography) (yoga-adan.com)
- Vermont : PhotoPoem # 1 : “I Spied the Past at Rock Point” (yoga-adan.com)
- dVerse Poets Pub: Meeting the Bar: Impressionistic Writing – Accelerating Into the Curve