Candid Photography along my travels – documentary and street pictures of people and lifestyles from places I have visited.
— Read on www.travelways.com/candid-photography-along-my-travels/
It’s a real treat to reblog Tatiana’s Travelways post of candid photography from her many travels. She even has an artists’ travel image group she curates on Fine Art America, plus travel features on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook!
The sample image top of this post is just a sample of the 17 images on her post!
Simply a visual treat! ❤️
As Tatiana says at the open of her post —
When I travel I often take candid photography. In fact, it is rare when I don’t. That’s because I think that showing people is a good way to get the sense of a place.www.travelways.com/candid-photography-along-my-travels/
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.2“In July he began cutting mats and foam board for the prints, planning and finishing small works easier to sell, and securing a December booth at a nearby regional mall.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 16 – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, Uploaded 04.11.16“My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
My Related Posts Here On My Blog