Got my Halloween pic/post up kinda late yesterday, but still got a few good looks 😊 – and, reblogged a travel post I’d been wanting to do for a couple of weeks (17 travel pics, all good, some “very” good ❤️)
I had a hard time remembering all I did the last day of October 2019, lol!
Early rise to see our 6 year old grandson’s Halloween parade (inside, the hall ways, due to the weather) at school; quick breakfast at Central Market; Sheila in SilverSneakers yoga class while I walked the track; back to Central Market to shop (lots of perishables, couldn’t be left in car while at Gold’s Gym; home – lunch, quick Halloween pic/post, scheduled a reblog of a travel post I really like, and work on my never-ending-painting I’d left off at in Spring before the move and before the surgeries, and I forget the rest, lol! Or don’t want to remember. I’ll call that one even 😂
I think I’ll key on the best part, Max’s Halloween extravaganza parade of classes up and down the hallways of his school! Wow! Easily comparable to the best parades I experienced growing up in Houston, seen in Austin or Vermont – and those were all outside! Maybe the only thing close were the Mardi Gras parades Sheila & I’ve seen in both Galveston and New Orleans 😊
Okay, so maybe the indoor elementary school parade doesn’t top all those I mentioned, at least in terms of wildness, or the thrill of being outside squeezed in with thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of other people! Or marching my high school ROTC company through downtown Houston for a Thanksgiving parade!
But — in terms of sheer contagious fun?
Yeah, clear winner – hundreds of tiny children squeezed into hallways in full costume for their fellow school mates to high five, hoot, holler, and just plain scream out full fun glee in the hallways with all the other kids!
Yeah, clear winner ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Yeah, I know. Halloween just passed. But it fits the post, fits the mood, and I can’t really use the block til next year, and I’ll have changed it by then, so really, this is goodbye to this little block of Halloween visuals I’d picked out – besides you might want to pick up a bargain for next year! Or New Years! Those get weird now too, lol!
Take care everyone 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html