Got my Halloween pic/post up kinda late yesterday, but still got a few good looks 😊 – and, reblogged a travel post I’d been wanting to do for a couple of weeks (17 travel pics, all good, some “very” good ❤️)
I had a hard time remembering all I did the last day of October 2019, lol!
Early rise to see our 6 year old grandson’s Halloween parade (inside, the hall ways, due to the weather) at school; quick breakfast at Central Market; Sheila in SilverSneakers yoga class while I walked the track; back to Central Market to shop (lots of perishables, couldn’t be left in car while at Gold’s Gym; home – lunch, quick Halloween pic/post, scheduled a reblog of a travel post I really like, and work on my never-ending-painting I’d left off at in Spring before the move and before the surgeries, and I forget the rest, lol! Or don’t want to remember. I’ll call that one even 😂
I think I’ll key on the best part, Max’s Halloween extravaganza parade of classes up and down the hallways of his school! Wow! Easily comparable to the best parades I experienced growing up in Houston, seen in Austin or Vermont – and those were all outside! Maybe the only thing close were the Mardi Gras parades Sheila & I’ve seen in both Galveston and New Orleans 😊
Okay, so maybe the indoor elementary school parade doesn’t top all those I mentioned, at least in terms of wildness, or the thrill of being outside squeezed in with thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of other people! Or marching my high school ROTC company through downtown Houston for a Thanksgiving parade!
But — in terms of sheer contagious fun?
Yeah, clear winner – hundreds of tiny children squeezed into hallways in full costume for their fellow school mates to high five, hoot, holler, and just plain scream out full fun glee in the hallways with all the other kids!
Yeah, clear winner ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Yeah, I know. Halloween just passed. But it fits the post, fits the mood, and I can’t really use the block til next year, and I’ll have changed it by then, so really, this is goodbye to this little block of Halloween visuals I’d picked out – besides you might want to pick up a bargain for next year! Or New Years! Those get weird now too, lol!
Take care everyone 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Nov 14, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Paintings: 3 Cups, In the Light; Gold’s Gym; Senior Fitness – Nov 14, 2019
- My Day Ahead – Nov 14, 2019My daily updates on goings on in my life re family, fitness, the arts, and blogging 😊 – My art across 4 decades; contemplation.
- Cobalt Fire – Tiffany Arp-Daleo Contemporary ArtA gorgeous new work from contemporary artist Tiffany Arp-Daley. She’s recently been invited into an exclusively juried show at the San Diego Art Institute for this weekend!
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Nov 13, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Creative Arts Society at Cypress Grill, The Y, Carnival squash & lunch 😊 – Nov 13, 2019
- My Day Ahead – Nov 13, 2019My daily updates on goings on in my life re family, fitness, the arts, and blogging 😊 : Paintings – Max & Grandma, In the Light; Walking
- My Most Viewed Images On Fine Art America Week of Nov 10, 2019 😊“That Driskill Hotel Dusk Looking East was top of the list wasn’t too surprising, it was recently uploaded to FAA, plus has been featured by two artist groups on Fine Art America…What did surprise me was the proportionately large number of views….”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Nov 12, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Worked w/my paintings all day ❤️ – Nov 12, 2019
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html