Got my Halloween pic/post up kinda late yesterday, but still got a few good looks 😊 – and, reblogged a travel post I’d been wanting to do for a couple of weeks (17 travel pics, all good, some “very” good ❤️)
I had a hard time remembering all I did the last day of October 2019, lol!
Early rise to see our 6 year old grandson’s Halloween parade (inside, the hall ways, due to the weather) at school; quick breakfast at Central Market; Sheila in SilverSneakers yoga class while I walked the track; back to Central Market to shop (lots of perishables, couldn’t be left in car while at Gold’s Gym; home – lunch, quick Halloween pic/post, scheduled a reblog of a travel post I really like, and work on my never-ending-painting I’d left off at in Spring before the move and before the surgeries, and I forget the rest, lol! Or don’t want to remember. I’ll call that one even 😂
I think I’ll key on the best part, Max’s Halloween extravaganza parade of classes up and down the hallways of his school! Wow! Easily comparable to the best parades I experienced growing up in Houston, seen in Austin or Vermont – and those were all outside! Maybe the only thing close were the Mardi Gras parades Sheila & I’ve seen in both Galveston and New Orleans 😊
Okay, so maybe the indoor elementary school parade doesn’t top all those I mentioned, at least in terms of wildness, or the thrill of being outside squeezed in with thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of other people! Or marching my high school ROTC company through downtown Houston for a Thanksgiving parade!
But — in terms of sheer contagious fun?
Yeah, clear winner – hundreds of tiny children squeezed into hallways in full costume for their fellow school mates to high five, hoot, holler, and just plain scream out full fun glee in the hallways with all the other kids!
Yeah, clear winner ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Yeah, I know. Halloween just passed. But it fits the post, fits the mood, and I can’t really use the block til next year, and I’ll have changed it by then, so really, this is goodbye to this little block of Halloween visuals I’d picked out – besides you might want to pick up a bargain for next year! Or New Years! Those get weird now too, lol!
Take care everyone 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html