Got my Halloween pic/post up kinda late yesterday, but still got a few good looks 😊 – and, reblogged a travel post I’d been wanting to do for a couple of weeks (17 travel pics, all good, some “very” good ❤️)
I had a hard time remembering all I did the last day of October 2019, lol!
Early rise to see our 6 year old grandson’s Halloween parade (inside, the hall ways, due to the weather) at school; quick breakfast at Central Market; Sheila in SilverSneakers yoga class while I walked the track; back to Central Market to shop (lots of perishables, couldn’t be left in car while at Gold’s Gym; home – lunch, quick Halloween pic/post, scheduled a reblog of a travel post I really like, and work on my never-ending-painting I’d left off at in Spring before the move and before the surgeries, and I forget the rest, lol! Or don’t want to remember. I’ll call that one even 😂
I think I’ll key on the best part, Max’s Halloween extravaganza parade of classes up and down the hallways of his school! Wow! Easily comparable to the best parades I experienced growing up in Houston, seen in Austin or Vermont – and those were all outside! Maybe the only thing close were the Mardi Gras parades Sheila & I’ve seen in both Galveston and New Orleans 😊
Okay, so maybe the indoor elementary school parade doesn’t top all those I mentioned, at least in terms of wildness, or the thrill of being outside squeezed in with thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of other people! Or marching my high school ROTC company through downtown Houston for a Thanksgiving parade!
But — in terms of sheer contagious fun?
Yeah, clear winner – hundreds of tiny children squeezed into hallways in full costume for their fellow school mates to high five, hoot, holler, and just plain scream out full fun glee in the hallways with all the other kids!
Yeah, clear winner ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Yeah, I know. Halloween just passed. But it fits the post, fits the mood, and I can’t really use the block til next year, and I’ll have changed it by then, so really, this is goodbye to this little block of Halloween visuals I’d picked out – besides you might want to pick up a bargain for next year! Or New Years! Those get weird now too, lol!
Take care everyone 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
- October 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Long Covid Presentation with Patrick McKeown (YouTube)My biggest take away from Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube presentation (a recorded Zoom session) is how gentle and doable it can be for most of us to go as slow as we need, and we’ll get there – “there” being better easier healthier breathing and as a result, the potential for a happier better life.
- October 11, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 1And the 3 images above do not include 2 more 18×24 semi-abstract semi-figure works, lol! Which is great for my painting and fitness interests, but leaving me a tiny bit in the lurch blogging-time wise – but – with a wealth of new material, well, materializing 😊 It’s my intent to have a blog post for each of these images here plus the two not shown 🤞
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html