Got my Halloween pic/post up kinda late yesterday, but still got a few good looks 😊 – and, reblogged a travel post I’d been wanting to do for a couple of weeks (17 travel pics, all good, some “very” good ❤️)
I had a hard time remembering all I did the last day of October 2019, lol!
Early rise to see our 6 year old grandson’s Halloween parade (inside, the hall ways, due to the weather) at school; quick breakfast at Central Market; Sheila in SilverSneakers yoga class while I walked the track; back to Central Market to shop (lots of perishables, couldn’t be left in car while at Gold’s Gym; home – lunch, quick Halloween pic/post, scheduled a reblog of a travel post I really like, and work on my never-ending-painting I’d left off at in Spring before the move and before the surgeries, and I forget the rest, lol! Or don’t want to remember. I’ll call that one even 😂
I think I’ll key on the best part, Max’s Halloween extravaganza parade of classes up and down the hallways of his school! Wow! Easily comparable to the best parades I experienced growing up in Houston, seen in Austin or Vermont – and those were all outside! Maybe the only thing close were the Mardi Gras parades Sheila & I’ve seen in both Galveston and New Orleans 😊
Okay, so maybe the indoor elementary school parade doesn’t top all those I mentioned, at least in terms of wildness, or the thrill of being outside squeezed in with thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of other people! Or marching my high school ROTC company through downtown Houston for a Thanksgiving parade!
But — in terms of sheer contagious fun?
Yeah, clear winner – hundreds of tiny children squeezed into hallways in full costume for their fellow school mates to high five, hoot, holler, and just plain scream out full fun glee in the hallways with all the other kids!
Yeah, clear winner ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Yeah, I know. Halloween just passed. But it fits the post, fits the mood, and I can’t really use the block til next year, and I’ll have changed it by then, so really, this is goodbye to this little block of Halloween visuals I’d picked out – besides you might want to pick up a bargain for next year! Or New Years! Those get weird now too, lol!
Take care everyone 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Map for Barton Creek Greenbelt Near Us via Google Maps“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 11, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Absorbing Nature“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html