Got my Halloween pic/post up kinda late yesterday, but still got a few good looks 😊 – and, reblogged a travel post I’d been wanting to do for a couple of weeks (17 travel pics, all good, some “very” good ❤️)
I had a hard time remembering all I did the last day of October 2019, lol!
Early rise to see our 6 year old grandson’s Halloween parade (inside, the hall ways, due to the weather) at school; quick breakfast at Central Market; Sheila in SilverSneakers yoga class while I walked the track; back to Central Market to shop (lots of perishables, couldn’t be left in car while at Gold’s Gym; home – lunch, quick Halloween pic/post, scheduled a reblog of a travel post I really like, and work on my never-ending-painting I’d left off at in Spring before the move and before the surgeries, and I forget the rest, lol! Or don’t want to remember. I’ll call that one even 😂
I think I’ll key on the best part, Max’s Halloween extravaganza parade of classes up and down the hallways of his school! Wow! Easily comparable to the best parades I experienced growing up in Houston, seen in Austin or Vermont – and those were all outside! Maybe the only thing close were the Mardi Gras parades Sheila & I’ve seen in both Galveston and New Orleans 😊
Okay, so maybe the indoor elementary school parade doesn’t top all those I mentioned, at least in terms of wildness, or the thrill of being outside squeezed in with thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of other people! Or marching my high school ROTC company through downtown Houston for a Thanksgiving parade!
But — in terms of sheer contagious fun?
Yeah, clear winner – hundreds of tiny children squeezed into hallways in full costume for their fellow school mates to high five, hoot, holler, and just plain scream out full fun glee in the hallways with all the other kids!
Yeah, clear winner ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Yeah, I know. Halloween just passed. But it fits the post, fits the mood, and I can’t really use the block til next year, and I’ll have changed it by then, so really, this is goodbye to this little block of Halloween visuals I’d picked out – besides you might want to pick up a bargain for next year! Or New Years! Those get weird now too, lol!
Take care everyone 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
- February 27, 2021 – (Manageable) Adverse Reaction After My 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re Reporting Adverse Reaction InfoIt’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html