Got my Halloween pic/post up kinda late yesterday, but still got a few good looks 😊 – and, reblogged a travel post I’d been wanting to do for a couple of weeks (17 travel pics, all good, some “very” good ❤️)
I had a hard time remembering all I did the last day of October 2019, lol!
Early rise to see our 6 year old grandson’s Halloween parade (inside, the hall ways, due to the weather) at school; quick breakfast at Central Market; Sheila in SilverSneakers yoga class while I walked the track; back to Central Market to shop (lots of perishables, couldn’t be left in car while at Gold’s Gym; home – lunch, quick Halloween pic/post, scheduled a reblog of a travel post I really like, and work on my never-ending-painting I’d left off at in Spring before the move and before the surgeries, and I forget the rest, lol! Or don’t want to remember. I’ll call that one even 😂
I think I’ll key on the best part, Max’s Halloween extravaganza parade of classes up and down the hallways of his school! Wow! Easily comparable to the best parades I experienced growing up in Houston, seen in Austin or Vermont – and those were all outside! Maybe the only thing close were the Mardi Gras parades Sheila & I’ve seen in both Galveston and New Orleans 😊
Okay, so maybe the indoor elementary school parade doesn’t top all those I mentioned, at least in terms of wildness, or the thrill of being outside squeezed in with thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of other people! Or marching my high school ROTC company through downtown Houston for a Thanksgiving parade!
But — in terms of sheer contagious fun?
Yeah, clear winner – hundreds of tiny children squeezed into hallways in full costume for their fellow school mates to high five, hoot, holler, and just plain scream out full fun glee in the hallways with all the other kids!
Yeah, clear winner ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Yeah, I know. Halloween just passed. But it fits the post, fits the mood, and I can’t really use the block til next year, and I’ll have changed it by then, so really, this is goodbye to this little block of Halloween visuals I’d picked out – besides you might want to pick up a bargain for next year! Or New Years! Those get weird now too, lol!
Take care everyone 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : The Seasons – and Hopefully The Times – Are A Changin’“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.3“Crying for movement, his body ached for down time from the active stillness of painting.”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 15 – Yoga Creativity and Awareness, Digital Art circa 2016“I’d very much begun to think ‘digital’ was the way for me to go by this time in early 2016, but I’d both begun to see my technical limitations and feel a growing reluctance within myself to….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.2“Arturo began to search for an emerging wholeness in the images.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Laurie @retsebez“Laurie’s tweets are something I’ve only recently found myself looking for more of….”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html