My six most viewed images on Fine Art America ending this past week are led by a small painting, Angel, I recently featured in a post entitled, I’m Reading “Notan: The Dark-Light Principle of Design” (Dover Art Instruction), Kindle – 1st Impression.”
[ Update 12.11.19 – Angel sold this weekend at Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar ❤️ ]
And actually, the #4 on my most viewed list above, Jean Beauvais Paris, is also featured in the same article.
Good article, with a lot of discussion about what I’m learning about the design principles of Notan! Baby steps for me, that’s for sure, lol!
The other four images are —
- Good Morning Bird (which is the header for my My Day Ahead series)
- Late October Halloween Feast (my Halloween feature also good for Thanksgiving)
- The Seine and Quay Beside Notre Dame (featured most recently in a Gratitude post)
- In the Light (featured in a post about one of my Product pages on Amazon!)
So two of the top six images were featured in that one post regarding design! I do really like what I’ve read so far in the book, so I’m very glad these images are getting some really good viewing! 😊
All six images can be accessed on Fine Art America via the above posts they’re featured in.
Prints of all sizes, and gift items like coffee mugs and yoga mats are also available through my Fine Art America site ❤️
Please let me know if you have any questions!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html