My six most viewed images on Fine Art America ending this past week are led by a small painting, Angel, I recently featured in a post entitled, I’m Reading “Notan: The Dark-Light Principle of Design” (Dover Art Instruction), Kindle – 1st Impression.”
[ Update 12.11.19 – Angel sold this weekend at Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar ❤️ ]
And actually, the #4 on my most viewed list above, Jean Beauvais Paris, is also featured in the same article.
Good article, with a lot of discussion about what I’m learning about the design principles of Notan! Baby steps for me, that’s for sure, lol!
The other four images are —
- Good Morning Bird (which is the header for my My Day Ahead series)
- Late October Halloween Feast (my Halloween feature also good for Thanksgiving)
- The Seine and Quay Beside Notre Dame (featured most recently in a Gratitude post)
- In the Light (featured in a post about one of my Product pages on Amazon!)
So two of the top six images were featured in that one post regarding design! I do really like what I’ve read so far in the book, so I’m very glad these images are getting some really good viewing! 😊
All six images can be accessed on Fine Art America via the above posts they’re featured in.
Prints of all sizes, and gift items like coffee mugs and yoga mats are also available through my Fine Art America site ❤️
Please let me know if you have any questions!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Easy Morning – New Watercolor #FigureArt on Absorbent Ground, May 2020Easy Morning, new watercolor on absorbent ground 6×6 gallery wrap canvas #figureart My newest figure work had the usual tug and pull process painting it 😊 I really like the soft gentle feel of it, and especially like the look my wife got seeing it ❤️
- At Rest With Nature – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020At Peace With Nature has several firsts for me. One, it’s a 5×7 stretched canvas, another size like my recent 6×12, A Walk Among the Wildflowers, I haven’t done in quite awhile, certainly even further back by maybe even decades, lol! It’s an interesting size, being small, yet enabling and enhancing the sense of length or height, like the 6×12, but more subtly.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 27, 2020Personal Transitions During Stay-at-Home Distancing No BIG in the typical sense of what I tend to think “big” life change/transitions are, but with no blog post for 5 or 6 days, I gave up figuring out the exact # of days, lol, I felt compelled to say a little something.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 26, 2020Photo Lessons for Dummies by BE KITSCHIG is a superb humor laden look at the all too common pitfalls and inadvertent mistakes we all non-professionals make with our cameras 😂
- A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020As one can tell by my photo below, I took a few liberties, but to some extent, that happens whether I plan it or not, lol 😂 But I like the result too much to alter anything on it. Another version, another time, will elicit a different response, and I do think this is one motif I’ll want to do more of, vs variations for just practice 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 20, 2020A bit of news out of my home state of Texas. For the past decade, the two main political parties of that state have battled in and out of court in regard to things vote related. Actually seemingly everything vote related, lol!
- Covid-19 Visit to Lady Bird Wildflower Center May 2020 💐First trip I can think of for Sheila & myself, much less with Max, since maybe pre-Covid! 💕 Short, less than 2 hours, and less than 15 minutes from home, but what a treat! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html