Yes, it is possible to lose weight after 60. Follow these steps for success to get your mindset, exercise habits, and eating plan in order.
— Read on www.silversneakers.com/blog/lose-weight-after-60/
Nicely laid out step by step plan for losing weight and, in my opinion, applicable to most any age 😊
All the suggestions are practicable and based it seems on doing things within reason with precautions and support.
An example is going with a friend for coffee to have a snack, vs staying home and eating a whole pack of treats!
It’s part of my favorite step is #7 :
Not only is it okay to cheat a little, it’s actually important to give yourself wiggle room in your diet.
Step #7: Allow Yourself to Cheathttps://www.silversneakers.com/blog/lose-weight-after-60/
Not only is it okay to cheat a little, it’s actually important to give yourself wiggle room in your diet….
There’s quite a comment thread for this post too, some comments are pretty funny 😊
Thanks everyone, hope you find this helpful ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Feeding the Artist Behind the Scene (Michelangelo, and Us 😊) via Dianne Mize Studio Feb 2020“Master artists know how drawing plays a major role in feeding their artist within. A lot of behind the scenes drawing activities shape the outcome of every painting that has endured the ages.”
- Update Using Spectrafix Non-Toxic Fixative Spray for Watercolors (The Earth is a Garden & Violet Blooms Cluster Varied Background) 02.22.20“Now, is it just me (cause I just noticed this after I shot this pic, late yesterday evening at last light) that there two very friendly floral “spirits” facing / embracing each other as they come out of the earth-like sphere?”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 7 – The Seine And Quay Beside Notre Dame, Autumn (Paris), Photography circa 2012From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/the-seine-and-quay-beside-notre-dame-autumn-felipe-adan-lerma.html
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 6 – A Spray of Wild Onions, Photography circa 2001From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/a-spray-of-wild-onions-felipe-adan-lerma.html
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 5 – Place Saint Michel Paris, Photography circa 2012From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/place-saint-michel-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
- Painting Update – My Lost Edges and Masking Fluid Ideas 02.18.20This weekend, I reblogged two really interesting articles on the aesthetic or idea of employing lost edges, where the boundaries of given recognizable objects meld into the color space around it (side plane, background, etc). I’d already haphazardly begun working with the idea, wondering if I was off-base to even be considering it, when I … Read more
- Painting Looser III: Chasing the Lost … and Found Edge via Caroline Buchanan Watercolors“Lost and found edges normally don’t just happen. You must plan. And you must use restraint. It is MUCH EASIER to complete an edge than to lose and find it.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html