Yes, it is possible to lose weight after 60. Follow these steps for success to get your mindset, exercise habits, and eating plan in order.
— Read on www.silversneakers.com/blog/lose-weight-after-60/
Nicely laid out step by step plan for losing weight and, in my opinion, applicable to most any age 😊
All the suggestions are practicable and based it seems on doing things within reason with precautions and support.
An example is going with a friend for coffee to have a snack, vs staying home and eating a whole pack of treats!
It’s part of my favorite step is #7 :
Not only is it okay to cheat a little, it’s actually important to give yourself wiggle room in your diet.
Step #7: Allow Yourself to Cheathttps://www.silversneakers.com/blog/lose-weight-after-60/
Not only is it okay to cheat a little, it’s actually important to give yourself wiggle room in your diet….
There’s quite a comment thread for this post too, some comments are pretty funny 😊
Thanks everyone, hope you find this helpful ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.3“…after he transferred the new images to their old laptop, they arrowed-down their day in pictures in silence.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.1“Arturo chose a small digital camera from several available from students graduating and leaving the area….”
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html