My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Surprisingly Clear Morning
We’d expected partly cloudy with some sun, but the day rose clear as a stark starry night, only with sunlight…
Light streamed in casting clear glints and smudged shadows, reflecting back to the window the rising blue rising through the trees…
…casting creases of horizon lines across our lives and anticipations.
Untitled Moon Painting, Second Varnish
Still doesn’t do the surface, esp he blues, justice – but best I can do for now 😊
Update 12.11.19 – this painting sold at this year’s Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar ❤️
It was almost still warm enough I might’ve braved leaving my coat back home, but didn’t. The deep pockets kept my gloves handy, gloves I’ve worn on mountain sides in Vermont and along a winter Lady Bird Lake. Warm enough, I could pause, frame my shots, take my chances in the open; but I needed of worried, the wind had wound its way away and I was comfortable.
In a break between the houses, the path to Slaughter Creek hiding in the absence of any light, I spied a distant horizon line I’d never seen in day. The night hides, yet also reveals. Not always what’s expected, but something’s almost always there. Vistas. Patient. Breathing quietly. Glad if seen. Happy even if it isn’t. We co-exist, even when we don’t know it.
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 19th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
- Skydancer the Book, By Our Daughter, Tania, Now Available in Spanish! – Bailarina del cieloMany of my readers are familiar with my posts detailing our youngest daughter’s readings and book adventures with her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer! It’s now is also available in Spanish in a beautifully produced paper edition – Bailarina del cielo – Ballerina of the Sky!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.3“‘It’s a new visual language for me,’ he told Rosetta at a local artists’ show….”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html