My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Surprisingly Clear Morning
We’d expected partly cloudy with some sun, but the day rose clear as a stark starry night, only with sunlight…
Light streamed in casting clear glints and smudged shadows, reflecting back to the window the rising blue rising through the trees…
…casting creases of horizon lines across our lives and anticipations.
Untitled Moon Painting, Second Varnish
Still doesn’t do the surface, esp he blues, justice – but best I can do for now 😊
Update 12.11.19 – this painting sold at this year’s Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar ❤️
It was almost still warm enough I might’ve braved leaving my coat back home, but didn’t. The deep pockets kept my gloves handy, gloves I’ve worn on mountain sides in Vermont and along a winter Lady Bird Lake. Warm enough, I could pause, frame my shots, take my chances in the open; but I needed of worried, the wind had wound its way away and I was comfortable.
In a break between the houses, the path to Slaughter Creek hiding in the absence of any light, I spied a distant horizon line I’d never seen in day. The night hides, yet also reveals. Not always what’s expected, but something’s almost always there. Vistas. Patient. Breathing quietly. Glad if seen. Happy even if it isn’t. We co-exist, even when we don’t know it.
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 19th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Manet made the doodles in his letters look effortless … by using tracing paper | Art and design | The Guardian“of the illustrated letters: “They are always described as breezy, virtuosic and effortless, and dashed off in a moment. But what I discovered is that most of these things seem to have been traced from more searching and careful drawings.”
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Knives Out” – a Charmer with Daniel Craig+++ 😊“I left the theatre and spent the evening wondering if my obsession that Knives Out was a grand modernized tribute to Agatha Christie was just my imagination, and my limited exposure to the wide variety of mystery niches in books and film.”
- Foggy Monday, Foggy Week (they say 😊) – Time For Art & a Movie! 01.14.20“Hi everyone! All the Austin weather folk have us boxed in with fog. Good thing Sheila & I took advantage of this past weekend’s unbelievably nice weather 😊 But the change in weather hasn’t slowed us down much, lol!”
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Woolley's Watercolour Episode 9 Line & Wash – The Perfect Combination, with Peter Woolley (Amazon Prime)“What I particularly liked about Peter’s presentation of creating with line and and wash in watercolor (beyond finding out the basics to begin with) is how he presented the exploration of the topic to the me, the viewer.”
- Catching Up the Weekend 01.12.20“Hi everyone, just a quick note. Haven’t been able to post this weekend like I’d like ‘cause, well, simply put, I had to choose between posting and being able to take advantage of a rare beauty of a weekend here in Austin with family and art projects 😊 ”
- Favorites Images of 2019: A Retrospective | Richard Bernabe“ Expect the unexpected might be a tired cliché but that doesn’t make it any less true, particularly with regard to travel. Planning is admirable and always recommended but you should also assume that most of your plans will eventually be replaced by improvisation and gut instinct.”
- My Most Recently Uploaded Image Onto Fine Art America, Birds Eye View 6×6 Acrylic Watercolor #1 😊“In effect I chose to experiment with what still seems an incredible new world of opportunity for me, over trying to force the developing image into what I thought I wanted to begin with – before I saw what was possible.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html