My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Surprisingly Clear Morning
We’d expected partly cloudy with some sun, but the day rose clear as a stark starry night, only with sunlight…
Light streamed in casting clear glints and smudged shadows, reflecting back to the window the rising blue rising through the trees…
…casting creases of horizon lines across our lives and anticipations.
Untitled Moon Painting, Second Varnish
Still doesn’t do the surface, esp he blues, justice – but best I can do for now 😊
It was almost still warm enough I might’ve braved leaving my coat back home, but didn’t. The deep pockets kept my gloves handy, gloves I’ve worn on mountain sides in Vermont and along a winter Lady Bird Lake. Warm enough, I could pause, frame my shots, take my chances in the open; but I needed of worried, the wind had wound its way away and I was comfortable.
In a break between the houses, the path to Slaughter Creek hiding in the absence of any light, I spied a distant horizon line I’d never seen in day. The night hides, yet also reveals. Not always what’s expected, but something’s almost always there. Vistas. Patient. Breathing quietly. Glad if seen. Happy even if it isn’t. We co-exist, even when we don’t know it.
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 19th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- How Colors Can Affect You via WebMD 🎨 🌈 ❤️“Our vibrant world is filled with colors, and they may affect you more than you realize. They can change your mood and your behavior, maybe even your diet and who you find attractive. Before you redecorate, get dressed, or serve your next meal, it might be good to keep that in mind.”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 07, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 07, 2019 – Another long but also good day: Walking totals, My painting process w/acrylics & oils, Grandchildren w/grandparents, evening walk image
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 06, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 06, 2019 – A long good day: Walking, Creative Arts Society, Orange Co-working, Grandchildren w/grandparents, Zilker Botanical Gardens, Art Reception at Old Bakery & Emporium
- Sequoia in the Fall via Cindy KnokeThe forest in late fall, is emptied of people, full of magical colors, still and expectant. Winter is coming! Cheers to you from Sequoia in the fall~
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 05, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 05, 2019 – Walking in South Austin; my painting process 😊
- Woman in Moonlight circa 2019 ❤️ Adan’s PhotoPoems 💕PhotoPoem sayings 💕 Woman in Moonlight circa 2019
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 04, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Old Bakery & Emporium – Dec 04, 2019
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html