My apologies for not having any “Day Ahead” post yesterday, just simply overwhelmed by chores needing doing, mostly online, health & bills related, that probably took longer than I expected, again simply because it was such an unusually gorgeous day. The sunshine called me out and I went – sorta – I walked, ‘bout same amt as usual, but more ambly and consciously soaking in the steps; sat out on the balcony taking care of those online chores (what do they know about taking advantage of great weather, lol!).
Today I may go out w/Sheila to a different seniors’ fitness center she’s recently started going back to and I haven’t been to for couple years now, WellMed. She’s been very keen as they say about one of their new strengthening classes and their instructor. Plus it’d make it easier to go to Cypress Grill for lunch w/an old friend we haven’t seen for a few months & see how my two 2000’s impressionist paintings look on the walls their 😊
By the time we get home it’ll be nearly mid-afternoon, which is what’d been happening for several days before yesterday, in a good way, but leaving less time for other things.
So I skipped yesterday’s Day Ahead. I think I “called” it ‘bout 3 and recognized it was just too late, and still had more to catch up on, and did get much done. No painting, but did 2nd coat varnish my 8×8 untitled moon painting. That was worth it 😊 And did come across a short nifty WebMD Tips post (vs one of their famous Quiz’s) on helping with having trouble going to sleep, which I was able to do a quick Reblog on.
Since I have a lot of yesterday, and my today, above, I’ll write up kinda what I was wanting to include in my Yesterday section of my post that didn’t happen. It’s a snippet of a conversation we had Sunday w/the 6 year old when we went by to see him after being gone a week on a trip ❤️
Listening to dogs barking and cars revving up to go to work. It’s still dark, but expecting more sunshine today before the chances of rain pick up again.
Conversation with the six year old 😊
Me: So how was your trip? A lot of fun?
Max: Yes it was. Except for waiting in line at the airport. That was very annoying.
Sheila: You have such a vocabulary, Max!
Me: Annoying, huh? You were annoyed? You don’t even know what that means.
Max: Yes, I do. It’s, it’s like, like, I didn’t like it.
Me: Oh. Well I would have used a different word, instead of annoying.
Max: Like what?
Me: Like, I was bothered.
Max: Humpft. Hmmm. What else?
Me: I was perturbed.
Max: What else?
Me: I was flustered.
Max: What else?
Me: What was confounded.
Max: What else?
(I was starting to realized this was not going to end, and I was running out of words w/out really reaching 😂)
Me: Hmm. I was confabulated.
Max: What else?
(I knew when I was beat, by Mr Infinity no less, and had to end this)
Me: I was controbolasted.
Max: That’s not a word!
I only regret I didn’t think of “chagrined” at the time. Sheila smiled. Yeah, he would’ve liked that one 😊 💕
Note: pics of yesterday’s sunshine, walking, and picture varnishing, are in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures, Nov 18’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
And a pic of Sheila & Max battling dinosaurs is here – My Yesterday in Pictures ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- New Uploads to Fine Art America – Monarch and Starburst Bloom, June 2020 🎨 👩🎨Finally forcing myself to start updating my original paintings catalog of works on Fine Art America, lol! Many, like Starburst Bloom, are in both my general painting gallery and my floral gallery, which itself includes both photography and art work.
- Aging Through Covid-19, June 04, 2020Resting Up From Too Much Exertion, lol 😊 We had a rare patch of extremely nice weather for nearly a week here in Central Texas recently (now heading to near then above 100-107 next 10 days!) and I literally immersed myself in long fresh air walks and extra live online yoga and balance classes and two days ago could hardly move! 😂
- Easy Morning – New Watercolor #FigureArt on Absorbent Ground, May 2020Easy Morning, new watercolor on absorbent ground 6×6 gallery wrap canvas #figureart My newest figure work had the usual tug and pull process painting it 😊 I really like the soft gentle feel of it, and especially like the look my wife got seeing it ❤️
- At Rest With Nature – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020At Peace With Nature has several firsts for me. One, it’s a 5×7 stretched canvas, another size like my recent 6×12, A Walk Among the Wildflowers, I haven’t done in quite awhile, certainly even further back by maybe even decades, lol! It’s an interesting size, being small, yet enabling and enhancing the sense of length or height, like the 6×12, but more subtly.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 27, 2020Personal Transitions During Stay-at-Home Distancing No BIG in the typical sense of what I tend to think “big” life change/transitions are, but with no blog post for 5 or 6 days, I gave up figuring out the exact # of days, lol, I felt compelled to say a little something.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 26, 2020Photo Lessons for Dummies by BE KITSCHIG is a superb humor laden look at the all too common pitfalls and inadvertent mistakes we all non-professionals make with our cameras 😂
- A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020As one can tell by my photo below, I took a few liberties, but to some extent, that happens whether I plan it or not, lol 😂 But I like the result too much to alter anything on it. Another version, another time, will elicit a different response, and I do think this is one motif I’ll want to do more of, vs variations for just practice 😊
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html