My apologies for not having any “Day Ahead” post yesterday, just simply overwhelmed by chores needing doing, mostly online, health & bills related, that probably took longer than I expected, again simply because it was such an unusually gorgeous day. The sunshine called me out and I went – sorta – I walked, ‘bout same amt as usual, but more ambly and consciously soaking in the steps; sat out on the balcony taking care of those online chores (what do they know about taking advantage of great weather, lol!).
Today I may go out w/Sheila to a different seniors’ fitness center she’s recently started going back to and I haven’t been to for couple years now, WellMed. She’s been very keen as they say about one of their new strengthening classes and their instructor. Plus it’d make it easier to go to Cypress Grill for lunch w/an old friend we haven’t seen for a few months & see how my two 2000’s impressionist paintings look on the walls their 😊
By the time we get home it’ll be nearly mid-afternoon, which is what’d been happening for several days before yesterday, in a good way, but leaving less time for other things.
So I skipped yesterday’s Day Ahead. I think I “called” it ‘bout 3 and recognized it was just too late, and still had more to catch up on, and did get much done. No painting, but did 2nd coat varnish my 8×8 untitled moon painting. That was worth it 😊 And did come across a short nifty WebMD Tips post (vs one of their famous Quiz’s) on helping with having trouble going to sleep, which I was able to do a quick Reblog on.
Since I have a lot of yesterday, and my today, above, I’ll write up kinda what I was wanting to include in my Yesterday section of my post that didn’t happen. It’s a snippet of a conversation we had Sunday w/the 6 year old when we went by to see him after being gone a week on a trip ❤️
Listening to dogs barking and cars revving up to go to work. It’s still dark, but expecting more sunshine today before the chances of rain pick up again.
Conversation with the six year old 😊
Me: So how was your trip? A lot of fun?
Max: Yes it was. Except for waiting in line at the airport. That was very annoying.
Sheila: You have such a vocabulary, Max!
Me: Annoying, huh? You were annoyed? You don’t even know what that means.
Max: Yes, I do. It’s, it’s like, like, I didn’t like it.
Me: Oh. Well I would have used a different word, instead of annoying.
Max: Like what?
Me: Like, I was bothered.
Max: Humpft. Hmmm. What else?
Me: I was perturbed.
Max: What else?
Me: I was flustered.
Max: What else?
Me: What was confounded.
Max: What else?
(I was starting to realized this was not going to end, and I was running out of words w/out really reaching 😂)
Me: Hmm. I was confabulated.
Max: What else?
(I knew when I was beat, by Mr Infinity no less, and had to end this)
Me: I was controbolasted.
Max: That’s not a word!
I only regret I didn’t think of “chagrined” at the time. Sheila smiled. Yeah, he would’ve liked that one 😊 💕
Note: pics of yesterday’s sunshine, walking, and picture varnishing, are in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures, Nov 18’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
And a pic of Sheila & Max battling dinosaurs is here – My Yesterday in Pictures ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html