Up early to a cold clear day with much to do: early omelette breakfast courtesy of Sheila, then off to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center for early morning-light pictures. One of the staff there yesterday saw me taking photos, saw a few I’d taken, and suggested I come earlier to catch the slant of morning light, and added a few locations I could try out 😊
I did get some beauties yesterday there, in perfect weather. This morning it’s 38. Colder still than when Max & I went out walking around the neighborhood to see the fall colors and wander down to the trail along Slaughter Creek. So I’ll be a lot more bundled up than yesterday when Max & I left our coats in the car, it being near mid-day when we got there & warmed up to really nice!
After, with maybe another – after yesterday’s stop – at the Wildflower’s cafe for a muffin & coffee 😊 then, I’ll over head to Central Market for cheese and liverwurst goodies, fresh grapes and sourdough bread rolls, plus other misc fun stuff, lol! Sheila’s making me a list thank goodness!
By the time I get home I’ll need to rest, and probably be very ready for lunch ❤️
The Wildflower excursions today and yesterday’ll hopefully lead to a nice post specific to there (vs part of a My Yesterday in Pictures post). There’s so much there, and frankly I was surprised how much of an opportunity of nice spots of fall foliage there were here and there. Yesterday we even saw our youngest girl’s butterfly book, Skydancer, in their gift shop! Very nice!! 💕
Wish me luck! 😊
Listening to time whirl away, though earlier did listen to some great Rolling Stone selections (Wild Horses, Angie, Beast of Burden, Paint it Black, You Can’t Always Get What You Want, Under My Thumb, and maybe my fav maybe ‘cause of my mood – Waiting On a Friend).
Short post today for yesterday as explained above. Did have a wonderful morning with Max morning walking among the autumn foliage and cool clear weather ❤️ followed by a visit to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center with him and Sheila 💕
My morning w/Max is chronicled in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures.
It’s filled with more pics than usual, fall colors plus pics of Max in action, lol!
My trip to the Wildflower Center itself is still in-progress via my return trip soon early this morning by myself, followed by a grocery run to Central Market. Hope to have the Wildflower picture ready soon 😊
I figured if I waited til all chores were done, then lunch (of course 😊) before writing then posting this post, it’d almost be time to call it a day, lol!
Note: pics of Max and I walking about in yesterday’s autumn colors in Austin, are in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures, Nov 23’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
- January 17, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 1Today was a good day for my 1st day back this year with my art at Buda Mercantile.
- January 16, 2021 – My Three Most Popular Posts the 1st Half of January – Volleyball Setter Back in Stock (my original 1994 sports writing), Arteza and Richard Bernabe (November 2020 most popular posts report), and Margaret Hall (Sketching Outside in Winter with Watercolour)My 2021 blog posts are already showing their hand, with the arts (poetry, photography, painting) being the big draws, each post with their own subject matter to the artist or poet 😊
- January 15, 2021 – Placing a Few More WordAds in My Posts, For NowJust a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.2“Arturo had arrived along this stretch of the Mediterranean with Rosetta less than a year ago….”
- January 14, 2021 – Grande Roue de Paris Night, Photography circa 2012, Adan’s PhotoPoemsGrande Roue de Paris Night, Photography – Adan’s PhotoPoems, “Reaching into the heights of night….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.1“Freshly bathed and dressed in the deep blues of the ocean night nearby, Arturo entered the main ballroom reserved for art shows, weddings, graduations, conventions, and political gatherings. Almost anything anyone could pay or trade for.”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html