Up early to a cold clear day with much to do: early omelette breakfast courtesy of Sheila, then off to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center for early morning-light pictures. One of the staff there yesterday saw me taking photos, saw a few I’d taken, and suggested I come earlier to catch the slant of morning light, and added a few locations I could try out 😊
I did get some beauties yesterday there, in perfect weather. This morning it’s 38. Colder still than when Max & I went out walking around the neighborhood to see the fall colors and wander down to the trail along Slaughter Creek. So I’ll be a lot more bundled up than yesterday when Max & I left our coats in the car, it being near mid-day when we got there & warmed up to really nice!
After, with maybe another – after yesterday’s stop – at the Wildflower’s cafe for a muffin & coffee 😊 then, I’ll over head to Central Market for cheese and liverwurst goodies, fresh grapes and sourdough bread rolls, plus other misc fun stuff, lol! Sheila’s making me a list thank goodness!
By the time I get home I’ll need to rest, and probably be very ready for lunch ❤️
The Wildflower excursions today and yesterday’ll hopefully lead to a nice post specific to there (vs part of a My Yesterday in Pictures post). There’s so much there, and frankly I was surprised how much of an opportunity of nice spots of fall foliage there were here and there. Yesterday we even saw our youngest girl’s butterfly book, Skydancer, in their gift shop! Very nice!! 💕
Wish me luck! 😊
Listening to time whirl away, though earlier did listen to some great Rolling Stone selections (Wild Horses, Angie, Beast of Burden, Paint it Black, You Can’t Always Get What You Want, Under My Thumb, and maybe my fav maybe ‘cause of my mood – Waiting On a Friend).
Short post today for yesterday as explained above. Did have a wonderful morning with Max morning walking among the autumn foliage and cool clear weather ❤️ followed by a visit to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center with him and Sheila 💕
My morning w/Max is chronicled in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures.
It’s filled with more pics than usual, fall colors plus pics of Max in action, lol!
My trip to the Wildflower Center itself is still in-progress via my return trip soon early this morning by myself, followed by a grocery run to Central Market. Hope to have the Wildflower picture ready soon 😊
I figured if I waited til all chores were done, then lunch (of course 😊) before writing then posting this post, it’d almost be time to call it a day, lol!
Note: pics of Max and I walking about in yesterday’s autumn colors in Austin, are in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures, Nov 23’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by Up to 65 Percent | Inc.com by Melanie CurtinThe group that created "Weightless", Marconi Union, did so in collaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 13-14, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 13-14, 2019 – Trip to Houston: Christmas Lights, My Mom
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 12, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 12, 2019 – Grandchildren & grandparents ❤️ My artist process – old starts becoming new paintings 👩🎤
- Pursuit of Perfection in the Arts by David J. Rogers“The virtuoso performance is the single most exciting and popular feature not only of drama but of any art, and the most thrilling feature of a virtuoso performance is not the possibility that the artist may fail. Rather, it is the spectacle of succeeding in an extraordinary way…”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 11, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 11, 2019 – Creativity: My artist process / comparison 2003 vs 2019 – is it that much different?
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 10, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 10, 2019 – Varnishing, glazing, and delivery two paintings to Buda Mercantile Co., Buda Tx 😊
- Glazing with Acrylics, Oils and Watercolors / Just Paint via Stacy Brock & Golden Artist ColorsThe word “glaze” can have a very slightly different meaning whether you are painting with oils, acrylics or watercolor. In all three media, a glaze is a translucent layer of color applied on top of a base of other colors or an underpainting.
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html