My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Return Visit to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center ❤️
One of the best things Sheila and I’ve done since moving further south in Austin is becoming members of the Wildflower Center. We got to pick a combo seniors / grandparents/family package, and even with just the few visits we’ve made since joining early June (few due to my two surgeries), we’re already coming out ahead. This morning I headed out after our omelette breakfast and, tummy loaded, got there a 1/4 after their 9am opening time. I wanted a close-up of their stone plaque commemorating Lady Bird & no matter which way I turned, my shadow was in it, lol! So I figured, might as well go whole-Monty selfie-shadow 😊
I’m only including pics from the Sunday morning visit, as I plan to dedicate a full post later on with images from both days. This is not the main entrance, but much further deeper into the Wildflower Center. The bridge is over a currently dry creek it’d be interesting to see after a good rain. The rocky dry soil in Central Texas either sends rain water into underground streams, or meanders it toward the Gulf of Mexico. Catching it in rain barrels is also a great alternative!
All I can hope for in this short picture post is give an idea of the vast diversity of sights, attractions, and sheer beauty for folks of all ages, little kids to us seniors ❤️
When I showed this picture to Sheila later in the day, she remembered she and the youngest girl had taken Max to this same spot on the ground nearly four years ago! The butterflies, knowing this, are obviously meticulously maintained, and the coloring and surfaces all appeared brand new! 😊
By the time I decided to “call it” and give in to my 1st muffin since my second surgery (true! picked a blueberry one 😊) + a fresh cup of coffee, it’d been nearly two hours since I’d arrived! I’d explored a lot! And realized I may have only searched out maybe half of the trails, though thinking back, probably not even that! That’s actually a very promising prospect to me! 💕
At Central Market South!
My last stop after filling the tank in the car after leaving the Wildflower Center was Central Market. Almost always a treat going there, even with a grocery list in hand!
But don’t want anyone to think it was all grocery chores, hunting down price codes to weigh produce (think Carnival Squash, lol!) and waiting in line at the deli for specialty cheeses and liverwurst cut just right 😊 Nope, I was munching and crunching and sipping fresh roasted Hawaiian coffee ❤️ Yeah, it’s a chore, but someone’s gotta – ok, I wanna do it! Where else are the perks fresh perked. Sorry couldn’t resist 😂
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Monday, Nov 25th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by Up to 65 Percent | Inc.com by Melanie CurtinThe group that created "Weightless", Marconi Union, did so in collaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 13-14, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 13-14, 2019 – Trip to Houston: Christmas Lights, My Mom
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 12, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 12, 2019 – Grandchildren & grandparents ❤️ My artist process – old starts becoming new paintings 👩🎤
- Pursuit of Perfection in the Arts by David J. Rogers“The virtuoso performance is the single most exciting and popular feature not only of drama but of any art, and the most thrilling feature of a virtuoso performance is not the possibility that the artist may fail. Rather, it is the spectacle of succeeding in an extraordinary way…”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 11, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 11, 2019 – Creativity: My artist process / comparison 2003 vs 2019 – is it that much different?
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 10, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 10, 2019 – Varnishing, glazing, and delivery two paintings to Buda Mercantile Co., Buda Tx 😊
- Glazing with Acrylics, Oils and Watercolors / Just Paint via Stacy Brock & Golden Artist ColorsThe word “glaze” can have a very slightly different meaning whether you are painting with oils, acrylics or watercolor. In all three media, a glaze is a translucent layer of color applied on top of a base of other colors or an underpainting.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html