I’ve tried since Friday’s photopoem (with the image of my latest painting to sell) to post again, but from that evening to this evening has been as full a series a days since way before last summer’s surgeries!
So either I’m definitely finally really getting better, lol! Or I’ve been living a dulled version of my life before then! Either way, I prefer myself now – busy!
I’m painting nearly daily, even if it’s just a line of light on a ridge of raised texture from an imaginary sun shining through my life these days – mostly 😊
My absorbent ground 6×6 experiments are continuing, and I’ve punched through each “learning lesson” along the way, usually salvaging and saving the better parts toward a finished work I really like, so I should’ve been more prepared for my inevitable 1st “hard” learning lesson. My First Twinkle of Snow piece I’d worked so hard over suffered a huge set back when I placed the isolation coat on it.
I’d hoped to have a new-to-me non-toxic spray call Spectrafix arrive today & show folks how this new initial isolating coat works, but there was a delivery misstep & I hope to have it to try & show tomorrow. Here’s the image I’m trying it on –
Easy to see this one’s gonna be a super bowl level challenge to preserve 😂
Wish me luck, and meanwhile, hope you had your own great Super Bowl weekend. As I mentioned, Sheila & I were so busy our heads spun, lol! But all in a good way with a trip to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center to hear our youngest girl read her Skydancer children’s book 1st time this year – I’ll have a post on that soon too ❤️ And of course what dominated our time since Friday afternoon’s been the youngest grandchild – school, sick, soccer, and lots of socializing 💕
I didn’t watch the game this year, but I did take a much needed walk, saw the clouds pull a blanket over our weekend of blue skies, and caught the image at top at last light. Not bad 😊
No, my super-Super Bowl watching days were Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana; oh, and Super Bowl XX with the Refrigerator (William Perry); and my Super Bowl dream game would’ve included Earl Campbell. Yeah, long time ago….
So, hope everyone’s a winner, in their own best way!
Happy super bowl on what Sheila says won’t happen again for another 900 years, not since 11.11.1111! A palindrome – 02.02.2020!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
101 Sports Poetry, by Felipe Adan Lerma 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 31, 2020My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 30, 2020Though generally healthy, but in the target age group for most vulnerable, Sheila and I had early on began practicing social distancing. We also ate well, better even. More veggies. More sleep – can’t tell you what a blessing that’s been for me, lol! 😊
- New SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Monday 03.23.20 10:30 CSTI’m glad SilverSneakers has already added/scheduled a followup to this week’s initial live class stream – very much looking forward to it! 💕
- Update / Review : SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20Jenny, the instructor, carried all the energy and humor and relatedness that can only be found in a live class, and only surpassed by a live class of the same caliber teacher but with equally real time feedback to the participants in the class.
- SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20At a time when so many resources are being curtailed, and much needed other health resources are just beginning to be provided, it’s good, and very welcome, that such a solid standby for seniors as SilverSneakers is providing this.
- Flowering at Dawn – New Watercolor with Absorbent Ground Painting Progress Update 03.13.20 Plus Thoughts on the Virus Crisis 😊Having interests, passions even, one can pursue, and let’s say pursue relatively easily, is important for everyone, but especially, I think, for young children and for older adults. I’ll let each person decide what an older adult, or a young child, lol, is, age-wise 💕
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 12 – Snow Waterfront Park Walk, Digital Art Photography circa 2016From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – Snow Waterfront Park Walk ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/snow-waterfront-park-walk-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html