I’ve tried since Friday’s photopoem (with the image of my latest painting to sell) to post again, but from that evening to this evening has been as full a series a days since way before last summer’s surgeries!
So either I’m definitely finally really getting better, lol! Or I’ve been living a dulled version of my life before then! Either way, I prefer myself now – busy!
I’m painting nearly daily, even if it’s just a line of light on a ridge of raised texture from an imaginary sun shining through my life these days – mostly 😊
My absorbent ground 6×6 experiments are continuing, and I’ve punched through each “learning lesson” along the way, usually salvaging and saving the better parts toward a finished work I really like, so I should’ve been more prepared for my inevitable 1st “hard” learning lesson. My First Twinkle of Snow piece I’d worked so hard over suffered a huge set back when I placed the isolation coat on it.
I’d hoped to have a new-to-me non-toxic spray call Spectrafix arrive today & show folks how this new initial isolating coat works, but there was a delivery misstep & I hope to have it to try & show tomorrow. Here’s the image I’m trying it on –
Easy to see this one’s gonna be a super bowl level challenge to preserve 😂
Wish me luck, and meanwhile, hope you had your own great Super Bowl weekend. As I mentioned, Sheila & I were so busy our heads spun, lol! But all in a good way with a trip to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center to hear our youngest girl read her Skydancer children’s book 1st time this year – I’ll have a post on that soon too ❤️ And of course what dominated our time since Friday afternoon’s been the youngest grandchild – school, sick, soccer, and lots of socializing 💕
I didn’t watch the game this year, but I did take a much needed walk, saw the clouds pull a blanket over our weekend of blue skies, and caught the image at top at last light. Not bad 😊
No, my super-Super Bowl watching days were Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana; oh, and Super Bowl XX with the Refrigerator (William Perry); and my Super Bowl dream game would’ve included Earl Campbell. Yeah, long time ago….
So, hope everyone’s a winner, in their own best way!
Happy super bowl on what Sheila says won’t happen again for another 900 years, not since 11.11.1111! A palindrome – 02.02.2020!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
101 Sports Poetry, by Felipe Adan Lerma 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.11.1“ It would be lunch time soon Arturo sensed….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.3“ …at the far end of the table, across from the side he had chosen to go down….”
- I Need Newsletter Feedback From Fellow Artists / Creatives 08.11.20“I’ve finally come to the point I’m willing to force myself to create a newsletter, lol….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.2“Her clash of ancestors….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.1“Galveston, initially, proved almost as problematic as it did promising.“
- Easy Morning – circa 2020 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoems“I didn’t ask why I felt so good….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.9.2“The sergeant reached down to the plain wood table beside him, pinched a small safety razor, and lifted it up to the room.“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html