Slept ten hours last night! Woke woozy but better, more rested, and the sun is shining again this morning plus predicted to be lower than yesterday’s near 90! Whew, lol!
I also woke realizing, if I am to paint regularly again, and maintain the fitness progress I began mid January the start of this year, My Day Ahead has to become intermittent 😞
My Yesterday in Pictures will have to be the mainstay for now. And I have a backlog of reblogs and regular posts I haven’t been able to get to, some very important, one of which I’m determined to do today, on the near-nationwide recall of romaine lettuce as reported via my Consumer Reports newsletter.
So today, am having my 1st cup of ☕️, gonna have one of Sheila’s famous Sunday morning omelette breakfasts, then off to Central Market. After that, not sure, but that’s ok. Should be great walking weather, nice light for painting, and preparing for a very busy week ahead: help at 1/2 day art check in for a huge consignors’ art show at the Old Bakery, reception for same said art show Friday evening (like the one earlier this year), and an even longer possible (probable?) 1/2 day art show I’ve tried to do for years, the Christmas arts show at Don’s Depot, a classic Austin honky tonk! 😊
Listening to the sun rise brightly and warmly from a 40s low ☀️ 😊
Acrylic Painting Experiment 🎨
I continue my slow but at least steady progress with my acrylic painting experiment of my photo, Floating Blooms, featured in my post about floral images I’ve captured over the last near-20 years 🌺
My Yesterday in Pictures linked below has a running detail of my thoughts and ideas as I work along. I hope you’ll take a look if you’re interested in art and how one artist thinks, or whatever it is we do when we try to work creatively, which I’m beginning to think more and more, is a balancing of letting the creativity happen tempered with a little bit of experience and book knowledge so to speak. But only lightly tempered, lol! To the better and to the bad sometimes, but the way it must be for me to be creative 💕
Take care everyone! Hope the Thanksgiving weekend continues well ❤️
Note: pics of my acrylic painting in progress are in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures, Nov 30’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 31, 2020My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 30, 2020Though generally healthy, but in the target age group for most vulnerable, Sheila and I had early on began practicing social distancing. We also ate well, better even. More veggies. More sleep – can’t tell you what a blessing that’s been for me, lol! 😊
- New SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Monday 03.23.20 10:30 CSTI’m glad SilverSneakers has already added/scheduled a followup to this week’s initial live class stream – very much looking forward to it! 💕
- Update / Review : SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20Jenny, the instructor, carried all the energy and humor and relatedness that can only be found in a live class, and only surpassed by a live class of the same caliber teacher but with equally real time feedback to the participants in the class.
- SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20At a time when so many resources are being curtailed, and much needed other health resources are just beginning to be provided, it’s good, and very welcome, that such a solid standby for seniors as SilverSneakers is providing this.
- Flowering at Dawn – New Watercolor with Absorbent Ground Painting Progress Update 03.13.20 Plus Thoughts on the Virus Crisis 😊Having interests, passions even, one can pursue, and let’s say pursue relatively easily, is important for everyone, but especially, I think, for young children and for older adults. I’ll let each person decide what an older adult, or a young child, lol, is, age-wise 💕
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 12 – Snow Waterfront Park Walk, Digital Art Photography circa 2016From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – Snow Waterfront Park Walk ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/snow-waterfront-park-walk-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html