Slept ten hours last night! Woke woozy but better, more rested, and the sun is shining again this morning plus predicted to be lower than yesterday’s near 90! Whew, lol!
I also woke realizing, if I am to paint regularly again, and maintain the fitness progress I began mid January the start of this year, My Day Ahead has to become intermittent 😞
My Yesterday in Pictures will have to be the mainstay for now. And I have a backlog of reblogs and regular posts I haven’t been able to get to, some very important, one of which I’m determined to do today, on the near-nationwide recall of romaine lettuce as reported via my Consumer Reports newsletter.
So today, am having my 1st cup of ☕️, gonna have one of Sheila’s famous Sunday morning omelette breakfasts, then off to Central Market. After that, not sure, but that’s ok. Should be great walking weather, nice light for painting, and preparing for a very busy week ahead: help at 1/2 day art check in for a huge consignors’ art show at the Old Bakery, reception for same said art show Friday evening (like the one earlier this year), and an even longer possible (probable?) 1/2 day art show I’ve tried to do for years, the Christmas arts show at Don’s Depot, a classic Austin honky tonk! 😊
Listening to the sun rise brightly and warmly from a 40s low ☀️ 😊
Acrylic Painting Experiment 🎨
I continue my slow but at least steady progress with my acrylic painting experiment of my photo, Floating Blooms, featured in my post about floral images I’ve captured over the last near-20 years 🌺
My Yesterday in Pictures linked below has a running detail of my thoughts and ideas as I work along. I hope you’ll take a look if you’re interested in art and how one artist thinks, or whatever it is we do when we try to work creatively, which I’m beginning to think more and more, is a balancing of letting the creativity happen tempered with a little bit of experience and book knowledge so to speak. But only lightly tempered, lol! To the better and to the bad sometimes, but the way it must be for me to be creative 💕
Take care everyone! Hope the Thanksgiving weekend continues well ❤️
Note: pics of my acrylic painting in progress are in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures, Nov 30’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html