Slept ten hours last night! Woke woozy but better, more rested, and the sun is shining again this morning plus predicted to be lower than yesterday’s near 90! Whew, lol!
I also woke realizing, if I am to paint regularly again, and maintain the fitness progress I began mid January the start of this year, My Day Ahead has to become intermittent 😞
My Yesterday in Pictures will have to be the mainstay for now. And I have a backlog of reblogs and regular posts I haven’t been able to get to, some very important, one of which I’m determined to do today, on the near-nationwide recall of romaine lettuce as reported via my Consumer Reports newsletter.
So today, am having my 1st cup of ☕️, gonna have one of Sheila’s famous Sunday morning omelette breakfasts, then off to Central Market. After that, not sure, but that’s ok. Should be great walking weather, nice light for painting, and preparing for a very busy week ahead: help at 1/2 day art check in for a huge consignors’ art show at the Old Bakery, reception for same said art show Friday evening (like the one earlier this year), and an even longer possible (probable?) 1/2 day art show I’ve tried to do for years, the Christmas arts show at Don’s Depot, a classic Austin honky tonk! 😊
Listening to the sun rise brightly and warmly from a 40s low ☀️ 😊
Acrylic Painting Experiment 🎨
I continue my slow but at least steady progress with my acrylic painting experiment of my photo, Floating Blooms, featured in my post about floral images I’ve captured over the last near-20 years 🌺
My Yesterday in Pictures linked below has a running detail of my thoughts and ideas as I work along. I hope you’ll take a look if you’re interested in art and how one artist thinks, or whatever it is we do when we try to work creatively, which I’m beginning to think more and more, is a balancing of letting the creativity happen tempered with a little bit of experience and book knowledge so to speak. But only lightly tempered, lol! To the better and to the bad sometimes, but the way it must be for me to be creative 💕
Take care everyone! Hope the Thanksgiving weekend continues well ❤️
Note: pics of my acrylic painting in progress are in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures, Nov 30’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- August 19, 2022 – “Fantasy Walk” and “Walking in Light” in New Juried Art Show at Inspired Mind Art Center!The show overall has a great selection! Here’s a small sampling, with photos of the show from fellow Austin artist, Leslie Kell
- August 18, 2022 – #Inflation or #Deflation or Any One Nation : #ClimageChange Doesn’t Seem to Care…It’s Pervasively Here Now….It’s rare lately I post a second post the same day, but the news about the climate we all live within and depend on, is pervasive, even appearing on our local Austin Fox News news-scroll!
- August 18, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 2..life, unpredictable, full of both pleasant and difficult surprises – plus easy, and not so easy choices. That’s what the articles I’ve been reading also seem to reflect….
- August 17, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 1I’ve no idea how long this series on climate etc will run, but I need some kind of framework to place pieces of information together that are helping me understand the rapidly changing potentially deteriorating world we live in.
- August 16, 2022 – Me, 1st Full Day Without a Beard for “Awhile”Sheila patiently re-posed me for a re-take of my no-beard pic today….
- August 15, 2022 – Me, Last Day With a Beard for “Awhile”A very quick post this evening – had my pre-op appt with my surgeon for a slew of breathing related fixes he and my my ENT dr / surgeon will do together..and this is me with my several-years long beard I’ve sported 😊
- August 14, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay” : circa 2012I would hope Sheila and I get to make at least one more wonderful extended trip to Paris 🙏 ❤️ 🇫🇷
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html