Slept ten hours last night! Woke woozy but better, more rested, and the sun is shining again this morning plus predicted to be lower than yesterday’s near 90! Whew, lol!
I also woke realizing, if I am to paint regularly again, and maintain the fitness progress I began mid January the start of this year, My Day Ahead has to become intermittent 😞
My Yesterday in Pictures will have to be the mainstay for now. And I have a backlog of reblogs and regular posts I haven’t been able to get to, some very important, one of which I’m determined to do today, on the near-nationwide recall of romaine lettuce as reported via my Consumer Reports newsletter.
So today, am having my 1st cup of ☕️, gonna have one of Sheila’s famous Sunday morning omelette breakfasts, then off to Central Market. After that, not sure, but that’s ok. Should be great walking weather, nice light for painting, and preparing for a very busy week ahead: help at 1/2 day art check in for a huge consignors’ art show at the Old Bakery, reception for same said art show Friday evening (like the one earlier this year), and an even longer possible (probable?) 1/2 day art show I’ve tried to do for years, the Christmas arts show at Don’s Depot, a classic Austin honky tonk! 😊
Listening to the sun rise brightly and warmly from a 40s low ☀️ 😊
Acrylic Painting Experiment 🎨
I continue my slow but at least steady progress with my acrylic painting experiment of my photo, Floating Blooms, featured in my post about floral images I’ve captured over the last near-20 years 🌺
My Yesterday in Pictures linked below has a running detail of my thoughts and ideas as I work along. I hope you’ll take a look if you’re interested in art and how one artist thinks, or whatever it is we do when we try to work creatively, which I’m beginning to think more and more, is a balancing of letting the creativity happen tempered with a little bit of experience and book knowledge so to speak. But only lightly tempered, lol! To the better and to the bad sometimes, but the way it must be for me to be creative 💕
Take care everyone! Hope the Thanksgiving weekend continues well ❤️
Note: pics of my acrylic painting in progress are in today’s My Yesterday in Pictures, Nov 30’19 – link listed automatically once posted, under my Category link —
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
- October 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Long Covid Presentation with Patrick McKeown (YouTube)My biggest take away from Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube presentation (a recorded Zoom session) is how gentle and doable it can be for most of us to go as slow as we need, and we’ll get there – “there” being better easier healthier breathing and as a result, the potential for a happier better life.
- October 11, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 1And the 3 images above do not include 2 more 18×24 semi-abstract semi-figure works, lol! Which is great for my painting and fitness interests, but leaving me a tiny bit in the lurch blogging-time wise – but – with a wealth of new material, well, materializing 😊 It’s my intent to have a blog post for each of these images here plus the two not shown 🤞
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html