About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
I’ve struggled for quite awhile to come up with a means or routine that’d let me post easily – hopefully daily or near so – and, present my original painting and photography I’ve uploaded @FineArtAmerica (FAA) since early 2016.
My first try got me to #4, where I bogged down putting too much information into each post.
This iteration 😊 I’m aiming for a more minimal approach.
Hopefully I’ll be able to present more work, and, hopefully you might find something you like to buy on Fine Art America, or contact me about.
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
More of My Fine Art America Images via This Site
Gift Ideas on Fine Art America for –
Busy Butterfly Side 2
From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here –
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- January 19, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 1It began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, about listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d already begun a new violet lay-in, destined, I thought, to be called Violet Impressionist Abstract 1; all along the lines of my other mostly-or-all monochromatic impressionist abstract work I’ve posted about ( my red and blue samples further down ).
- January 18, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Working the Painting Language – The Visual Path, via Dianne MizeDianne’s continuing series of tips and samples of painting’s language of line and shapes and so much more, including, as per this reblog of her most current post, The Visual Path, have been a source of inspiration for me for quite a while now, and this is no exception. She provides not only the 2 examples in my header, but an entirely different style image, one from one of my favorite painters, John Singer Sargent, and ties it to the two simpler – yet in principle – similar images top of the page.
- January 17, 2022 – Art Delivery to Cypress Grill Austin for a Creative Arts Society Rotating Member ShowingI’m happy to post I’m placing my 1st piece of art work at a Creative Arts Society member venue in over a year and a half!
- January 16, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Fantasy Landscape – New 16×20 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingFantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol! All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
- January 15, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Blue Impressionist Abstract 1Third of my 3 uploaded acrylic color blocks, each 12×24 inches on gallery wrapped canvas, Blue gives me a triad of sorts, the other two paintings being red and yellow. A link to related blog posts is – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Impressionist+abstract I’ve always like panoramas, even in my….
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊