About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
I’ve struggled for quite awhile to come up with a means or routine that’d let me post easily – hopefully daily or near so – and, present my original painting and photography I’ve uploaded @FineArtAmerica (FAA) since early 2016.
My first try got me to #4, where I bogged down putting too much information into each post.
This iteration 😊 I’m aiming for a more minimal approach.
Hopefully I’ll be able to present more work, and, hopefully you might find something you like to buy on Fine Art America, or contact me about.
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
More of My Fine Art America Images via This Site
Gift Ideas on Fine Art America for –
Busy Butterfly Side 2
From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here –
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- The Old American Artist by Felipe Adan Lerma – Twitter Excerpt SeriesLooking back at older work, like my 80s acrylics or 2000s water soluble oils, can be lots of things : sobering 😂 and, when I spot patterns of motifs or preferences in my work, very helpful for me, enabling me to see enduring patterns of interests. The same, it turns out, even with its own variations, is true for other art forms I’ve worked out most my life, like writing, whether patterns of expression and beliefs within my blog posts, or, in the case of The Old American Artist – a semi-autobiographical literally fiction-like novella, connections right back to my most enduring focus. Art ❤️
- My Return to Regular Pricing @FineArtAmerica July 2020It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America. It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Painting In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Details One Week ApartI’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Update with SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandLast week I post a more in-depth post, pictures & info, of the SilverSneakers Stability class Sheila and I take with Curt Holland at Gold’s Gym here in Austin, promising to update with a shot I thought I’d taken but, well, didn’t take, lol! That’s the shot above 😊
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Midnight in Paris” Viewed a Decade Later – Better Than I’d Realized – 5 Stars +Yet, familiar as it was, watching it again yesterday, half in the afternoon, the other half before bed (yeah, a luxury of both staying-home and being retired ❤️), remembering how enchanted we’d been seeing this together, ten years ago – it was like it was brand new again!
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html