Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Something good to share today ❤️
I debated posting something about my creative process, something ‘bout I’m part of nature (vs just “in” it, lol), and came across this via one of my 3 newsletters from The Guardian (US, UK, Australia).
Interesting what tidbits show up that just possibly can’t get fitted in from other parts when there’s so much going on. Usually it’s something not much reported here in the states that’s happening in Australia or the UK (state of the Coral Reef down under; backstop benefits for the general population across the pond).
This one’s straight from here in the United States, in Mississippi. We’ve friends from that nearby part of the world, and I had interesting drive-through experience while in the Air Force driving from NW Florida to home, but that’s another story 😊
This is an endearing heart-warming encouraging testament to human life.
The more so for the setting and during Covid-l9 💕
The novel strategy underlines the escalating crisis the coronavirus has imposed on Mississippi, America’s most food insecure state. In Holmes county 35% of residents are already food insecure, according to recent research and that number is certain to rise substantially as the coronavirus pandemic takes hold.https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/06/in-the-poorest-county-in-americas-poorest-state-a-virus-hits-home-hunger-is-rampant
Stay well everyone! Be safe, keep hope!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, here’s another good thing I can share; photographer Richard Bernabe has generously offered a full color 20 image ebook for FREE download on his site – https://www.richardbernabe.com/iceland-ebook/ . I’ve followed Richard for many years, and his perceptive photography is an eye opener of appreciation for our earth!
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html