Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Something good to share today ❤️
I debated posting something about my creative process, something ‘bout I’m part of nature (vs just “in” it, lol), and came across this via one of my 3 newsletters from The Guardian (US, UK, Australia).
Interesting what tidbits show up that just possibly can’t get fitted in from other parts when there’s so much going on. Usually it’s something not much reported here in the states that’s happening in Australia or the UK (state of the Coral Reef down under; backstop benefits for the general population across the pond).
This one’s straight from here in the United States, in Mississippi. We’ve friends from that nearby part of the world, and I had interesting drive-through experience while in the Air Force driving from NW Florida to home, but that’s another story 😊
This is an endearing heart-warming encouraging testament to human life.
The more so for the setting and during Covid-l9 💕
The novel strategy underlines the escalating crisis the coronavirus has imposed on Mississippi, America’s most food insecure state. In Holmes county 35% of residents are already food insecure, according to recent research and that number is certain to rise substantially as the coronavirus pandemic takes hold.https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/06/in-the-poorest-county-in-americas-poorest-state-a-virus-hits-home-hunger-is-rampant
Stay well everyone! Be safe, keep hope!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, here’s another good thing I can share; photographer Richard Bernabe has generously offered a full color 20 image ebook for FREE download on his site – https://www.richardbernabe.com/iceland-ebook/ . I’ve followed Richard for many years, and his perceptive photography is an eye opener of appreciation for our earth!
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
- Skydancer the Book, By Our Daughter, Tania, Now Available in Spanish! – Bailarina del cieloMany of my readers are familiar with my posts detailing our youngest daughter’s readings and book adventures with her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer! It’s now is also available in Spanish in a beautifully produced paper edition – Bailarina del cielo – Ballerina of the Sky!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.3“‘It’s a new visual language for me,’ he told Rosetta at a local artists’ show….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html