Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
It was only one, one tiny one, but it was heart warmingly welcome, even the near 100 degree heat today. All records highs fell in the various weather stations.
The heat, or rather walking in the heat – most of the steps in the morning, with the balance of my goal in the afternoon and a tiny amount in the evening – has sapped my energy into the atmosphere, lol!
But, the message now is, time to rest. Time to enjoy some down time. Time to let my body rebuild my muscles and bones and immune cells. If I don’t heed that message during Covid-19 times, I might not have enough health strength to out live this pesky virus. And that, would be on me 😊
Stay healthy everyone!
Tomorrow I’ll some news of more $1.00 markup sales at Fine Art America!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Election 2020 – 7 Days to Election DayMy feeling is we need a national voting law or act that universalizes voting rights and procedures for all of us, of any political party, from top to bottom, in all voting jurisdictions in our country. Vote, and vote early everyone! 😊 🇺🇸
- Election 2020 – 8 Days to Election Day“I’m putting my regular posting on hold (‘cept for an art post or so 😊) until after the election…Meanwhile I’ll try to….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.18.1“One of the nicer things Arturo and Rosetta had learned from years of living in Galveston was the enjoyment of living near nature.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.3“Senior classes, in general, were too non-stop, with little variety, and little information about how each routine benefited them. The idea seemed to be to….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html