Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
A Bit of Fun, via artist, Tiffany Arp-Daleo
Another exhausting day, but which included a social-distancing walk-visit w/the youngest girl and the 7 year old ❤️ so not too much too complain of 😊 plus the weather was 20+ degrees cooler than yesterday’s near 100! Yes!
So, easiest fun thing for me to do today is share a link to a very creative visual artist who, in these often trying times, has turned to including creating visual art not with her husband, but rather on her husband! 😂
It is both funny and heart warming 💕
I’m not including a visual sample ‘cause it’d spoil the fun of seeing it. She’s had a few other posts featuring her creativity on him, so check the related posts links – guarantee you’ll enjoy the short look 👩🎤
Have fun as able everyone! Stay safe!
I promised some news of more $1.00 markup sales at Fine Art America yesterday, but those’ll have to wait for another tomorrow ☺️
Suggested Link :
COVID Is Spreading in Areas of U.S. Set to Reopen – a cautionary article via WebMD, with info on where the cases are currently increasing the fastest, and some of the places within the top 50 fastest growing # of cases in our country – https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200424/coronavirus-is-spreading-fast-in-areas-of-us-that-may-reopen-soon-study .
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Easy Morning – New Watercolor #FigureArt on Absorbent Ground, May 2020Easy Morning, new watercolor on absorbent ground 6×6 gallery wrap canvas #figureart My newest figure work had the usual tug and pull process painting it 😊 I really like the soft gentle feel of it, and especially like the look my wife got seeing it ❤️
- At Rest With Nature – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020At Peace With Nature has several firsts for me. One, it’s a 5×7 stretched canvas, another size like my recent 6×12, A Walk Among the Wildflowers, I haven’t done in quite awhile, certainly even further back by maybe even decades, lol! It’s an interesting size, being small, yet enabling and enhancing the sense of length or height, like the 6×12, but more subtly.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 27, 2020Personal Transitions During Stay-at-Home Distancing No BIG in the typical sense of what I tend to think “big” life change/transitions are, but with no blog post for 5 or 6 days, I gave up figuring out the exact # of days, lol, I felt compelled to say a little something.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 26, 2020Photo Lessons for Dummies by BE KITSCHIG is a superb humor laden look at the all too common pitfalls and inadvertent mistakes we all non-professionals make with our cameras 😂
- A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020As one can tell by my photo below, I took a few liberties, but to some extent, that happens whether I plan it or not, lol 😂 But I like the result too much to alter anything on it. Another version, another time, will elicit a different response, and I do think this is one motif I’ll want to do more of, vs variations for just practice 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 20, 2020A bit of news out of my home state of Texas. For the past decade, the two main political parties of that state have battled in and out of court in regard to things vote related. Actually seemingly everything vote related, lol!
- Covid-19 Visit to Lady Bird Wildflower Center May 2020 💐First trip I can think of for Sheila & myself, much less with Max, since maybe pre-Covid! 💕 Short, less than 2 hours, and less than 15 minutes from home, but what a treat! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html