Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Full Day – 39th Wedding Anniversary, May Artist of the Month w/Creative Arts Society, Saw Youngest Grandchild and Daughter
Whew! In a good way, lol!
I was gonna do this and that post, but, it’s 1/4 to 9 at night and even Sheila’s telling me I look tired 😊
Early in the day she put up a really cute Facebook post, hope you can take a look at it 💕
It has pics of us from all sorts of years (picked from out of 39 years!)
And here’s my Tweet re my May selection for Artist of the Month with Creative Arts Society. The tweet has a link to their Instagram post with a bio they asked me to write up! Plus they feature 3 of my paintings in their write up on Instagram!
And finally, our youngest girl came by with Max for a little social distancing visit. He’s so funny. Sheila noticed he was wearing a T and shorts we’d gotten him and his mom says, “He picked them out.” Saw our looks and added, “He picks his own clothes now and just gets dressed.” I looked at him and said, “Really? Nobody had to help you put a foot through a pant leg?” and he starts to say something, catches himself, and cracks up 😀
Did I mention the weather was warm but really nice? ☀️
An abundance of sunshine and love today ☺️
Thank ya’ll so much for coming by.
Stay safe everyone —
Someone probably depends on you more than you realize 💞
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
- February 27, 2021 – (Manageable) Adverse Reaction After My 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re Reporting Adverse Reaction InfoIt’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html