Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Full Day – 39th Wedding Anniversary, May Artist of the Month w/Creative Arts Society, Saw Youngest Grandchild and Daughter
Whew! In a good way, lol!
I was gonna do this and that post, but, it’s 1/4 to 9 at night and even Sheila’s telling me I look tired 😊
Early in the day she put up a really cute Facebook post, hope you can take a look at it 💕
It has pics of us from all sorts of years (picked from out of 39 years!)
And here’s my Tweet re my May selection for Artist of the Month with Creative Arts Society. The tweet has a link to their Instagram post with a bio they asked me to write up! Plus they feature 3 of my paintings in their write up on Instagram!
And finally, our youngest girl came by with Max for a little social distancing visit. He’s so funny. Sheila noticed he was wearing a T and shorts we’d gotten him and his mom says, “He picked them out.” Saw our looks and added, “He picks his own clothes now and just gets dressed.” I looked at him and said, “Really? Nobody had to help you put a foot through a pant leg?” and he starts to say something, catches himself, and cracks up 😀
Did I mention the weather was warm but really nice? ☀️
An abundance of sunshine and love today ☺️
Thank ya’ll so much for coming by.
Stay safe everyone —
Someone probably depends on you more than you realize 💞
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.3“…after he transferred the new images to their old laptop, they arrowed-down their day in pictures in silence.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.1“Arturo chose a small digital camera from several available from students graduating and leaving the area….”
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html