Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Full Day – 39th Wedding Anniversary, May Artist of the Month w/Creative Arts Society, Saw Youngest Grandchild and Daughter
Whew! In a good way, lol!
I was gonna do this and that post, but, it’s 1/4 to 9 at night and even Sheila’s telling me I look tired 😊
Early in the day she put up a really cute Facebook post, hope you can take a look at it 💕
It has pics of us from all sorts of years (picked from out of 39 years!)
And here’s my Tweet re my May selection for Artist of the Month with Creative Arts Society. The tweet has a link to their Instagram post with a bio they asked me to write up! Plus they feature 3 of my paintings in their write up on Instagram!
And finally, our youngest girl came by with Max for a little social distancing visit. He’s so funny. Sheila noticed he was wearing a T and shorts we’d gotten him and his mom says, “He picked them out.” Saw our looks and added, “He picks his own clothes now and just gets dressed.” I looked at him and said, “Really? Nobody had to help you put a foot through a pant leg?” and he starts to say something, catches himself, and cracks up 😀
Did I mention the weather was warm but really nice? ☀️
An abundance of sunshine and love today ☺️
Thank ya’ll so much for coming by.
Stay safe everyone —
Someone probably depends on you more than you realize 💞
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : The Seasons – and Hopefully The Times – Are A Changin’“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html