Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Full Day – 39th Wedding Anniversary, May Artist of the Month w/Creative Arts Society, Saw Youngest Grandchild and Daughter
Whew! In a good way, lol!
I was gonna do this and that post, but, it’s 1/4 to 9 at night and even Sheila’s telling me I look tired 😊
Early in the day she put up a really cute Facebook post, hope you can take a look at it 💕
It has pics of us from all sorts of years (picked from out of 39 years!)
And here’s my Tweet re my May selection for Artist of the Month with Creative Arts Society. The tweet has a link to their Instagram post with a bio they asked me to write up! Plus they feature 3 of my paintings in their write up on Instagram!
And finally, our youngest girl came by with Max for a little social distancing visit. He’s so funny. Sheila noticed he was wearing a T and shorts we’d gotten him and his mom says, “He picked them out.” Saw our looks and added, “He picks his own clothes now and just gets dressed.” I looked at him and said, “Really? Nobody had to help you put a foot through a pant leg?” and he starts to say something, catches himself, and cracks up 😀
Did I mention the weather was warm but really nice? ☀️
An abundance of sunshine and love today ☺️
Thank ya’ll so much for coming by.
Stay safe everyone —
Someone probably depends on you more than you realize 💞
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html