Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Full Day – 39th Wedding Anniversary, May Artist of the Month w/Creative Arts Society, Saw Youngest Grandchild and Daughter
Whew! In a good way, lol!
I was gonna do this and that post, but, it’s 1/4 to 9 at night and even Sheila’s telling me I look tired 😊
Early in the day she put up a really cute Facebook post, hope you can take a look at it 💕
It has pics of us from all sorts of years (picked from out of 39 years!)
And here’s my Tweet re my May selection for Artist of the Month with Creative Arts Society. The tweet has a link to their Instagram post with a bio they asked me to write up! Plus they feature 3 of my paintings in their write up on Instagram!
And finally, our youngest girl came by with Max for a little social distancing visit. He’s so funny. Sheila noticed he was wearing a T and shorts we’d gotten him and his mom says, “He picked them out.” Saw our looks and added, “He picks his own clothes now and just gets dressed.” I looked at him and said, “Really? Nobody had to help you put a foot through a pant leg?” and he starts to say something, catches himself, and cracks up 😀
Did I mention the weather was warm but really nice? ☀️
An abundance of sunshine and love today ☺️
Thank ya’ll so much for coming by.
Stay safe everyone —
Someone probably depends on you more than you realize 💞
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html