It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America.
It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
I did get a few sales, and for those I’m very grateful.
But the regular suggested markup isn’t much higher, and in some cases about the same, so might as well keep regular suggested pricing in place.
And, I am approaching one million views of my photography and art work there on Fine Art America. So for that I’m also very grateful.
I’ve nearly always linked to FAA from my blog posts to any art or photos I’ve featured there, and recently I’ve also begun, in my description for each new image uploaded, begun including a link to the relevant category for those posts here on my WordPress site. So that’s all good too.
Meanwhile, I continue to stay as creative as I can. A bit overwhelming at times, but that’s been the case since 1st becoming serious about art in my late 20s to early 30s – vs goofing around with art as a child and teen 😊
Below is Fine Art America’s product guarantee. I think it’s pretty good. Certainly encourages confidence in me for the quality of the products my images are on. ❤️
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Thanks so much everyone! I’ll close with a current screenshot of my latest painting uploads to Fine Art America 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Universal Book Link to my novella, The Old American Artist
Apple – Barnes & Noble – Kobo – OverDrive +++ 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.18.1“One of the nicer things Arturo and Rosetta had learned from years of living in Galveston was the enjoyment of living near nature.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.3“Senior classes, in general, were too non-stop, with little variety, and little information about how each routine benefited them. The idea seemed to be to….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html