It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America.
It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
I did get a few sales, and for those I’m very grateful.
But the regular suggested markup isn’t much higher, and in some cases about the same, so might as well keep regular suggested pricing in place.
And, I am approaching one million views of my photography and art work there on Fine Art America. So for that I’m also very grateful.
I’ve nearly always linked to FAA from my blog posts to any art or photos I’ve featured there, and recently I’ve also begun, in my description for each new image uploaded, begun including a link to the relevant category for those posts here on my WordPress site. So that’s all good too.
Meanwhile, I continue to stay as creative as I can. A bit overwhelming at times, but that’s been the case since 1st becoming serious about art in my late 20s to early 30s – vs goofing around with art as a child and teen 😊
Below is Fine Art America’s product guarantee. I think it’s pretty good. Certainly encourages confidence in me for the quality of the products my images are on. ❤️
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Thanks so much everyone! I’ll close with a current screenshot of my latest painting uploads to Fine Art America 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Universal Book Link to my novella, The Old American Artist
Apple – Barnes & Noble – Kobo – OverDrive +++ 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 27, 2021 – Rushing Creativity Late in the Day When Tired Results in a Learnable Mess, lol!“I won’t deny it. I don’t really like my painting. But I do see somethings I like — “
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.3“When quiet found a moment to be heard, their breaths warmed the scent of salt and moisture on their hands and thighs.”
- January 26, 2021 – When Creativity and Chores Collide, lol!Well, it’s past 5pm, didn’t get to paint, but sure got more than a couple of handfuls of chores done, plus, a little touch of art.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.2“Arturo spread their warm worn blanket, thin but protecting, alongside the fold-out windbreak meant for the winds in winter.”
- January 25, 2021 – New Watercolor Upload to Fine Art America, Magenta MountainMagenta Mountain In a sign this is as good a rendition to other folks as to myself, I received two comments on Fine Art America within the hour of its posting!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.1“At the city’s boundary wall, they stopped, looked back at the lights of the hotel, held each other briefly with tenderness….”
- January 24, 2021 – Update on My “The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series”, It’s Nearing It’s Initial Run!My excerpt series from my novella, The Old American Artist, is nearing the end of its initial run!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html