A quick rare (recently anyways 😊) Saturday post. I have been taking weekends (kinda) off, ie, not posting, and being able to keep my excerpts for my 2012 novella, The Old American Artist. Hope you take a look, I’m glad I did, lol!
I’m remembering and being reminded of many things that’d become 2nd nature to me, and had sometimes been struggling to re-incorporate without realizing I’d been through the process, which means – Hey! I know how to do this, just need to keep experimenting with watercolor & see how it still works, works better, or needs adjusting! It’s been humbling seeing I’m retreading but with a new medium, which is also exciting.
Even more exciting, is seeing the development of the love story between the old American artist, Arturo, and his ❤️ Rosetta ☺️
Anyway, here’s a screenshot of my 1st newsletter via Fine Art America’s newsletter program since 2017!
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
My previous articles in the series, tell a little more about my re-introduction to the mechanics of the newsletter, plus, for me to know and let ya’ll know – how you can sign up and/or email me privately via Fine Art America’s system – w/lots of how-to pictures!
Next week I’ll do a post showing some of the features of the newsletter program, like having multiple lists, previewing before sending, and – a very nifty item – a tracking feature! No names will be shown of course, but that doesn’t matter for your own use 😊
And, I’ll show more about how those images on the right side of the newsletter are “very” easily added during setting!
So stay well everyone! Be safe! Stay creative – in any manner that fulfills your heart! ❤️
Thanks so much for all ya’ll’s interest – I appreciate it!
Stay well 💕
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
ps – I took the self portrait header shot with my camera set on a tripod w/a timer. I think it’s time and place of meaning is arriving ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html