A quick rare (recently anyways 😊) Saturday post. I have been taking weekends (kinda) off, ie, not posting, and being able to keep my excerpts for my 2012 novella, The Old American Artist. Hope you take a look, I’m glad I did, lol!
I’m remembering and being reminded of many things that’d become 2nd nature to me, and had sometimes been struggling to re-incorporate without realizing I’d been through the process, which means – Hey! I know how to do this, just need to keep experimenting with watercolor & see how it still works, works better, or needs adjusting! It’s been humbling seeing I’m retreading but with a new medium, which is also exciting.
Even more exciting, is seeing the development of the love story between the old American artist, Arturo, and his ❤️ Rosetta ☺️
Anyway, here’s a screenshot of my 1st newsletter via Fine Art America’s newsletter program since 2017!
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
My previous articles in the series, tell a little more about my re-introduction to the mechanics of the newsletter, plus, for me to know and let ya’ll know – how you can sign up and/or email me privately via Fine Art America’s system – w/lots of how-to pictures!
Next week I’ll do a post showing some of the features of the newsletter program, like having multiple lists, previewing before sending, and – a very nifty item – a tracking feature! No names will be shown of course, but that doesn’t matter for your own use 😊
And, I’ll show more about how those images on the right side of the newsletter are “very” easily added during setting!
So stay well everyone! Be safe! Stay creative – in any manner that fulfills your heart! ❤️
Thanks so much for all ya’ll’s interest – I appreciate it!
Stay well 💕
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
ps – I took the self portrait header shot with my camera set on a tripod w/a timer. I think it’s time and place of meaning is arriving ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.2“In July he began cutting mats and foam board for the prints, planning and finishing small works easier to sell, and securing a December booth at a nearby regional mall.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 16 – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, Uploaded 04.11.16“My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html