A quick rare (recently anyways 😊) Saturday post. I have been taking weekends (kinda) off, ie, not posting, and being able to keep my excerpts for my 2012 novella, The Old American Artist. Hope you take a look, I’m glad I did, lol!
I’m remembering and being reminded of many things that’d become 2nd nature to me, and had sometimes been struggling to re-incorporate without realizing I’d been through the process, which means – Hey! I know how to do this, just need to keep experimenting with watercolor & see how it still works, works better, or needs adjusting! It’s been humbling seeing I’m retreading but with a new medium, which is also exciting.
Even more exciting, is seeing the development of the love story between the old American artist, Arturo, and his ❤️ Rosetta ☺️
Anyway, here’s a screenshot of my 1st newsletter via Fine Art America’s newsletter program since 2017!
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
My previous articles in the series, tell a little more about my re-introduction to the mechanics of the newsletter, plus, for me to know and let ya’ll know – how you can sign up and/or email me privately via Fine Art America’s system – w/lots of how-to pictures!
Next week I’ll do a post showing some of the features of the newsletter program, like having multiple lists, previewing before sending, and – a very nifty item – a tracking feature! No names will be shown of course, but that doesn’t matter for your own use 😊
And, I’ll show more about how those images on the right side of the newsletter are “very” easily added during setting!
So stay well everyone! Be safe! Stay creative – in any manner that fulfills your heart! ❤️
Thanks so much for all ya’ll’s interest – I appreciate it!
Stay well 💕
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
ps – I took the self portrait header shot with my camera set on a tripod w/a timer. I think it’s time and place of meaning is arriving ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
- October 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Long Covid Presentation with Patrick McKeown (YouTube)My biggest take away from Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube presentation (a recorded Zoom session) is how gentle and doable it can be for most of us to go as slow as we need, and we’ll get there – “there” being better easier healthier breathing and as a result, the potential for a happier better life.
- October 11, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 1And the 3 images above do not include 2 more 18×24 semi-abstract semi-figure works, lol! Which is great for my painting and fitness interests, but leaving me a tiny bit in the lurch blogging-time wise – but – with a wealth of new material, well, materializing 😊 It’s my intent to have a blog post for each of these images here plus the two not shown 🤞
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html