A quick rare (recently anyways 😊) Saturday post. I have been taking weekends (kinda) off, ie, not posting, and being able to keep my excerpts for my 2012 novella, The Old American Artist. Hope you take a look, I’m glad I did, lol!
I’m remembering and being reminded of many things that’d become 2nd nature to me, and had sometimes been struggling to re-incorporate without realizing I’d been through the process, which means – Hey! I know how to do this, just need to keep experimenting with watercolor & see how it still works, works better, or needs adjusting! It’s been humbling seeing I’m retreading but with a new medium, which is also exciting.
Even more exciting, is seeing the development of the love story between the old American artist, Arturo, and his ❤️ Rosetta ☺️
Anyway, here’s a screenshot of my 1st newsletter via Fine Art America’s newsletter program since 2017!
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
My previous articles in the series, tell a little more about my re-introduction to the mechanics of the newsletter, plus, for me to know and let ya’ll know – how you can sign up and/or email me privately via Fine Art America’s system – w/lots of how-to pictures!
Next week I’ll do a post showing some of the features of the newsletter program, like having multiple lists, previewing before sending, and – a very nifty item – a tracking feature! No names will be shown of course, but that doesn’t matter for your own use 😊
And, I’ll show more about how those images on the right side of the newsletter are “very” easily added during setting!
So stay well everyone! Be safe! Stay creative – in any manner that fulfills your heart! ❤️
Thanks so much for all ya’ll’s interest – I appreciate it!
Stay well 💕
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
ps – I took the self portrait header shot with my camera set on a tripod w/a timer. I think it’s time and place of meaning is arriving ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html