Yesterday and last week, I posted about my hopes to have a newsletter up and running again.
At first, I was focused on starting from scratch, creating a commercial mailing list via one of the popular email newsletter services, but that didn’t work out. However, as I also indicated on yesterday’s post, I wondered what the newsletter landscape might look like to me if I gave my old newsletter at Fine Art America a fresh look.
I was very pleasantly surprised!
Nothing much had changed on FAA’s end, but from my perspective, I feel I now have a whole better understanding what a good avenue this is.
In another post, I’ll show some of my internal workings/metrics that make this idea useful to me, but today I want to show in pictures how a reader/viewer on Fine Art America, or here on my site, can easily either 1) sign up for my newsletter, or 2) send me a private email.
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
First, here’s a look at my current Images facing page on Fine Art America
It’s pretty obvious on the page where to click to share on social media, and above the icons are the notations for joining my email list and/or emailing me. That’s the best way to contact me if you’re not already in contact with me 😊
The email service is private, and the email list for my newsletter is strictly spam-monitored by FAA, with penalties to the sending artist if abused. That’s good.
Next post I’ll show the working “innards” of the newsletter set-up. There’s choices for setting up varying newsletter email lists and much more.
So, second, if one clicks on “Join Email List” – the view below will open up.
I used to be alarmed about the deep red warning sign, but it’s just there to let one know you have to also click the “I’m not a robot” box to complete the request.
Third, the “Send Private Message” (email) brings up a pretty straight forward window.
There’s a nice anti-spam notation in the circled item, below “Send E-Mail.”
So it’s pretty straight forward so far, much as I remember it from 2017 when I “lapsed” using the system.
On an ending note for now, I’d like to note I’ve already received some nice confirmations from the a few folks via last night’s newsletter, not only confirming wanting to stay on my newsletter, but wanting to know how I was doing, how they were doing, etc. Nice ❤️
I’ll try and post an image of the newsletter tomorrow.
And if you’d like me to send it to you, just add your email, but let me know, so I can send yesterday’s to you. Would love to hear ya’ll’s opinion! 😊
Thanks so much for all ya’ll’s interest – I appreciate it!
Stay well 💕
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
ps – I took the self portrait header shot with my camera set on a tripod w/a timer. I think it’s time and place of meaning is arriving ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 27, 2021 – (Manageable) Adverse Reaction After My 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re Reporting Adverse Reaction InfoIt’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
- February 22, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Power is On, Water is Running, Boil Ban is Canceled, and – I Shaved!It’s hard to express the relief in again having the taken-for-granted luxury of running water, power to heat and cool our air and bodies, and being able to stand with family, even if for a short time, even if we knew we’d all four had to have been social distancing / masking – even if out doors in our relatively fresh Austin city air.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html