Yesterday and last week, I posted about my hopes to have a newsletter up and running again.
At first, I was focused on starting from scratch, creating a commercial mailing list via one of the popular email newsletter services, but that didn’t work out. However, as I also indicated on yesterday’s post, I wondered what the newsletter landscape might look like to me if I gave my old newsletter at Fine Art America a fresh look.
I was very pleasantly surprised!
Nothing much had changed on FAA’s end, but from my perspective, I feel I now have a whole better understanding what a good avenue this is.
In another post, I’ll show some of my internal workings/metrics that make this idea useful to me, but today I want to show in pictures how a reader/viewer on Fine Art America, or here on my site, can easily either 1) sign up for my newsletter, or 2) send me a private email.
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
First, here’s a look at my current Images facing page on Fine Art America
It’s pretty obvious on the page where to click to share on social media, and above the icons are the notations for joining my email list and/or emailing me. That’s the best way to contact me if you’re not already in contact with me 😊
The email service is private, and the email list for my newsletter is strictly spam-monitored by FAA, with penalties to the sending artist if abused. That’s good.
Next post I’ll show the working “innards” of the newsletter set-up. There’s choices for setting up varying newsletter email lists and much more.
So, second, if one clicks on “Join Email List” – the view below will open up.
I used to be alarmed about the deep red warning sign, but it’s just there to let one know you have to also click the “I’m not a robot” box to complete the request.
Third, the “Send Private Message” (email) brings up a pretty straight forward window.
There’s a nice anti-spam notation in the circled item, below “Send E-Mail.”
So it’s pretty straight forward so far, much as I remember it from 2017 when I “lapsed” using the system.
On an ending note for now, I’d like to note I’ve already received some nice confirmations from the a few folks via last night’s newsletter, not only confirming wanting to stay on my newsletter, but wanting to know how I was doing, how they were doing, etc. Nice ❤️
I’ll try and post an image of the newsletter tomorrow.
And if you’d like me to send it to you, just add your email, but let me know, so I can send yesterday’s to you. Would love to hear ya’ll’s opinion! 😊
Thanks so much for all ya’ll’s interest – I appreciate it!
Stay well 💕
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
ps – I took the self portrait header shot with my camera set on a tripod w/a timer. I think it’s time and place of meaning is arriving ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Map for Barton Creek Greenbelt Near Us via Google Maps“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 11, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Absorbing Nature“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html