Though the pictures of my wife Sheila tell the story best ❤️ I’ll try and add a few details among her expert modeling shots 💕
First, I chose these tops as a surprise for her one year for her birthday, partly because I like the style and looks of the tops, but mostly (initially) because she was frequently feeling cold – she’s a valentine baby ☺️
She was having problems keeping her hands warm, and, tired of fooling round with gloves all the time. I figured, perfect combo! A pretty top with what, to me, looked like a built in half-glove, plus, that thumb slot so she’d be able to use her hands without fumbling like with a mitten.
These two tops (2nd one ordered shortly after seeing how much she enjoyed the 1st one, but in a different color) have been nothing short of a huge hit with her!
Also, the Amazon links below the pictures of Sheila are to a specific brand, but here’s a generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
I’ll post it again at the end of the post 😊
I should point out too, my first order – guessing at her measurements via height and weight etc – was off just a bit. It was an easy no hassle return w/the replace size already on its way! Thanks goodness, lol!
As anyone can easily tell, both colors look great on her. She says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
There’s lots more colors to choose from, and, as promised 😊 here’s the generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
About My Amazon 2020 Affiliate Blog Post Series
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and can recommend directly ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
If you have a question about a product I feature in this series, please feel free to comment & I’ll do my best to try and answer or point you where one might find more info.
Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy the holidays! Moderation may be a bit easier this season than usual at least ☺️ so stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Women’s Tropical Wear
Romance Item Links
Artist Novels With Romance
My Semi-Autobiographical Art/Artist Novella
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 19, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 1It began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, about listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d already begun a new violet lay-in, destined, I thought, to be called Violet Impressionist Abstract 1; all along the lines of my other mostly-or-all monochromatic impressionist abstract work I’ve posted about ( my red and blue samples further down ).
- January 18, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Working the Painting Language – The Visual Path, via Dianne MizeDianne’s continuing series of tips and samples of painting’s language of line and shapes and so much more, including, as per this reblog of her most current post, The Visual Path, have been a source of inspiration for me for quite a while now, and this is no exception. She provides not only the 2 examples in my header, but an entirely different style image, one from one of my favorite painters, John Singer Sargent, and ties it to the two simpler – yet in principle – similar images top of the page.
- January 17, 2022 – Art Delivery to Cypress Grill Austin for a Creative Arts Society Rotating Member ShowingI’m happy to post I’m placing my 1st piece of art work at a Creative Arts Society member venue in over a year and a half!
- January 16, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Fantasy Landscape – New 16×20 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingFantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol! All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
- January 15, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Blue Impressionist Abstract 1Third of my 3 uploaded acrylic color blocks, each 12×24 inches on gallery wrapped canvas, Blue gives me a triad of sorts, the other two paintings being red and yellow. A link to related blog posts is – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Impressionist+abstract I’ve always like panoramas, even in my….
- January 14, 2022 – Painting + Capturing Photos of the Sides of 2 #ImpressionistAbstract Panoramas Accepted by Art for the People Gallery AustinA few posts ago I announced about my art audition for an upcoming show at Austin local gallery, Art for the People, and mentioned I’d had a couple of my Impressionist Abstract panoramas chosen! One, the red version, already had its sides painted, but the newer blue version didn’t, so I got to work right away. Like I tell folks who like hearing ’bout how I put these together, painting the sides almost always takes as long or longer than the painting! Why?
- January 13, 2022 – 2 New Works In-Progress : Good Conversation + Healthy Vines Happy Hearts – #AbstractPainting #LyricalAbstraction #TheAdjacentPossibleWasn’t sure what I wanted to paint this particular day, just really needed to 😊 I’ve been reading a creativity book, The Adjacent Possible; filled with good ideas, one of which emphasizes “just starting.” A concept the author calls zero to 1, which she explains is like this huge leap, from nothing, to something. She says it over and over, all different ways, and I understood it. First intellectually. Then emotionally. And today, physically.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html