Though the pictures of my wife Sheila tell the story best ❤️ I’ll try and add a few details among her expert modeling shots 💕
First, I chose these tops as a surprise for her one year for her birthday, partly because I like the style and looks of the tops, but mostly (initially) because she was frequently feeling cold – she’s a valentine baby ☺️
She was having problems keeping her hands warm, and, tired of fooling round with gloves all the time. I figured, perfect combo! A pretty top with what, to me, looked like a built in half-glove, plus, that thumb slot so she’d be able to use her hands without fumbling like with a mitten.
These two tops (2nd one ordered shortly after seeing how much she enjoyed the 1st one, but in a different color) have been nothing short of a huge hit with her!
Also, the Amazon links below the pictures of Sheila are to a specific brand, but here’s a generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
I’ll post it again at the end of the post 😊
I should point out too, my first order – guessing at her measurements via height and weight etc – was off just a bit. It was an easy no hassle return w/the replace size already on its way! Thanks goodness, lol!
As anyone can easily tell, both colors look great on her. She says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
There’s lots more colors to choose from, and, as promised 😊 here’s the generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
About My Amazon 2020 Affiliate Blog Post Series
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and can recommend directly ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
If you have a question about a product I feature in this series, please feel free to comment & I’ll do my best to try and answer or point you where one might find more info.
Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy the holidays! Moderation may be a bit easier this season than usual at least ☺️ so stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Women’s Tropical Wear
Romance Item Links
Artist Novels With Romance
My Semi-Autobiographical Art/Artist Novella
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.3“When quiet found a moment to be heard, their breaths warmed the scent of salt and moisture on their hands and thighs.”
- January 26, 2021 – When Creativity and Chores Collide, lol!Well, it’s past 5pm, didn’t get to paint, but sure got more than a couple of handfuls of chores done, plus, a little touch of art.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.2“Arturo spread their warm worn blanket, thin but protecting, alongside the fold-out windbreak meant for the winds in winter.”
- January 25, 2021 – New Watercolor Upload to Fine Art America, Magenta MountainMagenta Mountain In a sign this is as good a rendition to other folks as to myself, I received two comments on Fine Art America within the hour of its posting!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.1“At the city’s boundary wall, they stopped, looked back at the lights of the hotel, held each other briefly with tenderness….”
- January 24, 2021 – Update on My “The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series”, It’s Nearing It’s Initial Run!My excerpt series from my novella, The Old American Artist, is nearing the end of its initial run!
- January 23, 2021 – Dr Fauci’s Update on Covid-19 Vaccines, There is Much HopeThe information is relatively basic, but immensely clarifying and reassuring, at least to my wife and I. We’re in our 70s, still haven’t been able to receive vaccinations, and this type of information is crucial in keeping us upbeat and hopeful, committed to continue eating and living healthy as we can ❤️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html