Though the pictures of my wife Sheila tell the story best ❤️ I’ll try and add a few details among her expert modeling shots 💕
First, I chose these tops as a surprise for her one year for her birthday, partly because I like the style and looks of the tops, but mostly (initially) because she was frequently feeling cold – she’s a valentine baby ☺️
She was having problems keeping her hands warm, and, tired of fooling round with gloves all the time. I figured, perfect combo! A pretty top with what, to me, looked like a built in half-glove, plus, that thumb slot so she’d be able to use her hands without fumbling like with a mitten.
These two tops (2nd one ordered shortly after seeing how much she enjoyed the 1st one, but in a different color) have been nothing short of a huge hit with her!
Also, the Amazon links below the pictures of Sheila are to a specific brand, but here’s a generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
I’ll post it again at the end of the post 😊
I should point out too, my first order – guessing at her measurements via height and weight etc – was off just a bit. It was an easy no hassle return w/the replace size already on its way! Thanks goodness, lol!
As anyone can easily tell, both colors look great on her. She says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
There’s lots more colors to choose from, and, as promised 😊 here’s the generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
About My Amazon 2020 Affiliate Blog Post Series
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and can recommend directly ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
If you have a question about a product I feature in this series, please feel free to comment & I’ll do my best to try and answer or point you where one might find more info.
Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy the holidays! Moderation may be a bit easier this season than usual at least ☺️ so stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Women’s Tropical Wear
Romance Item Links
Artist Novels With Romance
My Semi-Autobiographical Art/Artist Novella
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
[…] casual fashion tops w/thumb holes (a “big” deal for my wife) –https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/12/03/my-holiday-2020-amazon-affiliated-recommended-items-my-wife-a…Gardening dollies to handle the roller coaster weather […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the review, I forgot how much I like those shirts, they really do help keep warm, and those are really cute!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
They are aren’t they! My wife’s always gorgeous in one, as I’m sure you are too, young lady 😊 I told Sheila how much you like them too ❤️