It’s a real treat to have my top two posts of November 2020 be of the arts 💕
Richard Bernabe is so well known and loved, and Arteza’s art supplies seem to just continue to grow on folks – including me – that I shouldn’t be surprised. But I’m very definitely pleased to see the pandemic hasn’t stunted the arts completely. It’s a sure sign of hope I think 😊
Below are the links to the posts themselves. I hope you’ll take a look, share or let others know if they also appeal to you.
And thank you, my readers, for this direct feedback, confirming my belief in the life enhancing qualities of all our arts in our world ☺️
Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Richard Bernabe @bernabephoto #photography
My Holiday 2020 Amazon Affiliated Recommended Items My Wife and I Have Bought and Like – Arteza Watercolor Brush Pens
There’s lots of images and links and further information in both posts – enjoy, and stay creative everyone! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
- June 24, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : Doing Chores, Exercises, Eating Well and Hanging in There in 100+ Degree HeatIt’s a minute to ten, past my bedtime for all practical purposes, lol! But had to get this short post out so ya’ll will know us 70+ year olds ( wife & I ) are – so far – successfully pacing through a 2nd month of all time record high temps here in Austin.
- June 23, 2022 – El Marisquero Seafood – 1st Time Eating Outside in a Texas Summer in Decades! #FoodTruck #EastAustinThough I definitely can’t make it a habit, having a great tasting lunch break “outside” in the middle of the day in 100+ degree weather here in Austin was more than bearable – actually a pleasure!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊