A slice in night into my morning.
Is it a title, a description, a one line poem, or simply a fragment, like the moment itself?
I know, vividly remembering that September morning a few years ago, in a field just outside Burlington, Vermont, having arrived and waited in pitch dark to catch my first view of this state’s iconic mountain at sunrise, this is how it appeared to me. This is how it felt to me. Like the night had been slit, split into a squint eyed view of what was already there in the darkness, waiting to wake. It sure woke me up, lol! 😊
Experiencing twilight, I discovered, is a discovery in itself!
Thanks so much everyone!
Do you feel a one-liner you can express to describe my photo? If you like, please post in the comments. If you’re also on Twitter ( mine is @FelipeAdanLerma ), include your handle & I’ll try to tweet it. Only positive or contemplative orientated sentiments please ❤️
My Mount Mansfield Sunrise posts series –
I used a Canon one inch sensor compact for my shoot 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Canon G9 Series Link
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.3“When quiet found a moment to be heard, their breaths warmed the scent of salt and moisture on their hands and thighs.”
- January 26, 2021 – When Creativity and Chores Collide, lol!Well, it’s past 5pm, didn’t get to paint, but sure got more than a couple of handfuls of chores done, plus, a little touch of art.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.2“Arturo spread their warm worn blanket, thin but protecting, alongside the fold-out windbreak meant for the winds in winter.”
- January 25, 2021 – New Watercolor Upload to Fine Art America, Magenta MountainMagenta Mountain In a sign this is as good a rendition to other folks as to myself, I received two comments on Fine Art America within the hour of its posting!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.1“At the city’s boundary wall, they stopped, looked back at the lights of the hotel, held each other briefly with tenderness….”
- January 24, 2021 – Update on My “The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series”, It’s Nearing It’s Initial Run!My excerpt series from my novella, The Old American Artist, is nearing the end of its initial run!
- January 23, 2021 – Dr Fauci’s Update on Covid-19 Vaccines, There is Much HopeThe information is relatively basic, but immensely clarifying and reassuring, at least to my wife and I. We’re in our 70s, still haven’t been able to receive vaccinations, and this type of information is crucial in keeping us upbeat and hopeful, committed to continue eating and living healthy as we can ❤️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊