A surprise sunrise yesterday, Tuesday morning, in Austin.
If Sheila hadn’t alerted me I’d missed the whole thing, lol! The bluish white skew in the sky is not a digital effect, just part of the cold fog moisture not yet lit or evaporated by the warming morning. I’d seen portions of sky like this before, especially at Butler Park from the hill there, but not a whole sky, wow!
I decided right away it was a good sign, what being Valentine’s month, Sheila’s and the youngest grandchild’s birth month 💕
I imagine, through the who really knows-how-many years people been walking about, gazing at the sky, spotting eclipses and alignments in the night, all sorts of interpretations been given to whatever was happening. Sure, we know the pollution and pollen and dust in the air has a lot to do with the red in the sunrise (and sunsets), but as far as what it means, or can mean, well, I think that’s up to us ☺️
Take care everyone! When we can, we can create our beliefs! Not a bad thing, if we choose good – even in the abstract, I think it’ll work it’s way down 😊
Other Sunrise/Sunset Posts here on my site –
Adan’s One Line PhotoPoems – Mount Mansfield September Sunrise One (of 7 in series) (2020)
New! Sunrise Sunset Photos From Costa Rica – la Pura Vida! (2017)
Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 4 – Rolling Hill Country, Photography circa 2004 (2019)
New Austin Texas Images on Fine Art America – Butler Park, Lady Bird Lake (2017)
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Sunrise Photography books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊