A surprise sunrise yesterday, Tuesday morning, in Austin.
If Sheila hadn’t alerted me I’d missed the whole thing, lol! The bluish white skew in the sky is not a digital effect, just part of the cold fog moisture not yet lit or evaporated by the warming morning. I’d seen portions of sky like this before, especially at Butler Park from the hill there, but not a whole sky, wow!
I decided right away it was a good sign, what being Valentine’s month, Sheila’s and the youngest grandchild’s birth month 💕
I imagine, through the who really knows-how-many years people been walking about, gazing at the sky, spotting eclipses and alignments in the night, all sorts of interpretations been given to whatever was happening. Sure, we know the pollution and pollen and dust in the air has a lot to do with the red in the sunrise (and sunsets), but as far as what it means, or can mean, well, I think that’s up to us ☺️
Take care everyone! When we can, we can create our beliefs! Not a bad thing, if we choose good – even in the abstract, I think it’ll work it’s way down 😊
Other Sunrise/Sunset Posts here on my site –
Adan’s One Line PhotoPoems – Mount Mansfield September Sunrise One (of 7 in series) (2020)
New! Sunrise Sunset Photos From Costa Rica – la Pura Vida! (2017)
Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 4 – Rolling Hill Country, Photography circa 2004 (2019)
New Austin Texas Images on Fine Art America – Butler Park, Lady Bird Lake (2017)
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Sunrise Photography books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
Thanks again, everyone! 😊