A surprise sunrise yesterday, Tuesday morning, in Austin.
If Sheila hadn’t alerted me I’d missed the whole thing, lol! The bluish white skew in the sky is not a digital effect, just part of the cold fog moisture not yet lit or evaporated by the warming morning. I’d seen portions of sky like this before, especially at Butler Park from the hill there, but not a whole sky, wow!
I decided right away it was a good sign, what being Valentine’s month, Sheila’s and the youngest grandchild’s birth month 💕
I imagine, through the who really knows-how-many years people been walking about, gazing at the sky, spotting eclipses and alignments in the night, all sorts of interpretations been given to whatever was happening. Sure, we know the pollution and pollen and dust in the air has a lot to do with the red in the sunrise (and sunsets), but as far as what it means, or can mean, well, I think that’s up to us ☺️
Take care everyone! When we can, we can create our beliefs! Not a bad thing, if we choose good – even in the abstract, I think it’ll work it’s way down 😊
Other Sunrise/Sunset Posts here on my site –
Adan’s One Line PhotoPoems – Mount Mansfield September Sunrise One (of 7 in series) (2020)
New! Sunrise Sunset Photos From Costa Rica – la Pura Vida! (2017)
Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 4 – Rolling Hill Country, Photography circa 2004 (2019)
New Austin Texas Images on Fine Art America – Butler Park, Lady Bird Lake (2017)
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Sunrise Photography books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- March 06, 2021 – A Yoga Teacher – Gift Writing / Poetry by AdanYesterday I posted about another of my gift writings, one that sold just recently, Volleyball Setter, and I thought I’d post a short note about another I’ve always liked – A Yoga Teacher.
- March 05, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Gallery Wrap Canvas Print SOLD @FineArtAmerica“…pleased to say I’ve sold a gallery wrapped canvas print featured in one of my most viewed posts on my site, Volleyball Setter – Original Sports Poetry Back in Stock, to a buyer in Sturgis, Michigan!”
- March 04, 2021 – Masks in Grocery Stores in Austin – Back to Mask/Mass ConfusionAll I feel I can really do is wish and pray for the safety of everyone in those stores without mandates, whether pro or con re the masks. If we’re in this together, we really need to act like we’re are in this together ♥️
- March 03, 2021 – Why We’re Only Shopping at Sprouts For Groceries (and a few others) Here in Austin For Now, Hint: Covid-19“… for us to choose to voluntarily restrict ourselves to Sprouts, and a few other stores I’ll highlight hopefully tomorrow, is a big deal. Fixed incomes of the qualifying-for-most-any-level of stimulus cut-off-money work that way 😊 “
- March 02, 2021 – 1st Full Day of Recovery After My 1st Covid VaccinationI’m developing a different kind of problem ☺️ – too many good things to choose from I want to do!
- March 01, 2021 – Floating Butterfly 1 Pen and Ink with Watercolor – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoems“…wings spotted like the sun’s own face….”
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊