Okay, I’m finally gonna admit, I’ve been trying to do too much 😊
I love and need to exercise to keep healthy in general, but especially so now during covid.
I’m certainly not gonna give up great meals from my wife lol!
And sleep is staking its claim more and more, like this morning when I woke right before the alarm, turned it off, stretched under the covers, closed my eyes for a second, and woke up an hour and a half later – boy did that feel good, lol!
So I’m calling it a standoff.
Me wanting to do more, my body wanting to rest more, and everything else is just gonna have to wait til my equilibrium’s satisfied, meaning I’ve recovered enough to get going again ☺️
Stay well everyone! Age gracefully as you can. It’ll probably mean you get to age a bit more ♥️
ps – I am lazily doing minor updates on older posts, like updating my Related Posts insert option from WordPress. It’s fun to tinker with! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Aging Gracefully in Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
- February 22, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Power is On, Water is Running, Boil Ban is Canceled, and – I Shaved!It’s hard to express the relief in again having the taken-for-granted luxury of running water, power to heat and cool our air and bodies, and being able to stand with family, even if for a short time, even if we knew we’d all four had to have been social distancing / masking – even if out doors in our relatively fresh Austin city air.
- February 21, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Hope is a Wet Blue Line and One Brave Bird in a TreeMy apologies for the break in communication continuity since yesterday morning – it’s been a rough but promising ride, and, I got my own answer as to how come the phrase/idea, “Why the Caged Bird Sings” has always appealed to me 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊