Okay, I’m finally gonna admit, I’ve been trying to do too much 😊
I love and need to exercise to keep healthy in general, but especially so now during covid.
I’m certainly not gonna give up great meals from my wife lol!
And sleep is staking its claim more and more, like this morning when I woke right before the alarm, turned it off, stretched under the covers, closed my eyes for a second, and woke up an hour and a half later – boy did that feel good, lol!
So I’m calling it a standoff.
Me wanting to do more, my body wanting to rest more, and everything else is just gonna have to wait til my equilibrium’s satisfied, meaning I’ve recovered enough to get going again ☺️
Stay well everyone! Age gracefully as you can. It’ll probably mean you get to age a bit more ♥️
ps – I am lazily doing minor updates on older posts, like updating my Related Posts insert option from WordPress. It’s fun to tinker with! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Aging Gracefully in Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Morning View Walk in a Light RainI left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella….
- May 16, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, After a Light Rain Barton CreekIt didn’t rain heavy, but it did rain off and on steadily, lol! And more of the same, some heavier, might come our way next 3 days or so. There was just enough rocks still above water I could walk out and….
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊